“This is just the most fabulous food place”
Review of Kyoto

Kyoto
Ranked #13 of 184 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Real friendly and helpful staff.
Late, late lunch - early, early bird.
Nice atmosphere. My partner ordered a curry with nice rice - both the chicken coconut and rice were big portions .... good for me as I got a good helping at the end.
I had three types of sushi ... all absolutely wonderful, plus a hot dumpling dish. Mostly fish.
A glass of wine and a Singapore beer fitted in very well.
No rush, more if we wanted, and really great flavours and presentation.
A must ..... check it out.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my partner last week and it was extremely good. Large portion would be the only thing I would fault but it was still eaten as it was so good. Hospitality and knowledge of menu was brilliant and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be returning.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our experience in Kyoto. Excellent customer service. Attention to detail. Water replenished. Food gorgeous. Would recommend

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I stumbled upon this restaurant whilst in Waterford on business. The menu intrigued me, and after a quick search on trip adviser I took the plunge. I was not disappointed.

I’ve not been to Japan, but I thought the decor resembled the sort of styling you would find in a modern Japanese restaurant. Bright, spacious and functional. The staff were extremely attentive, but then the Japanese are known for their excellent customer service.

The food was exceptional! A real treat! Every thing was cooked perfectly! I ordered a beef dish, and instead the generic beef strips that usually come with noodle and rice dishes, what I got was a flank steak! All for under €15.

If you want an authentic Japanese experience without the 22 hour flight. You have it right here!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with a business mate. The food is unbelievable. Fresh and delicious. A vast range of choices from different Asian dishes.
The owner and the staff are so friendly and polite. A great dinner, with fantastic food on a great atmosphere!