“Great service and food”
Review of Peppers Restaurant

Peppers Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 188 Restaurants in Waterford
Description: Peppers Restaurant's pedigree, enviable location and stunning interior design makes it one of Waterford Cities most finest Indian cuisine. Peppers is undoubtedly one of Southern Ireland's Best Indian Restaurants. All food sourced locally, all herbs grounded in our kitchen.
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I visit Waterford a few times a year and this week saw me visit Peppers with my best mate. A challenge for the waitress as my friend likes things like tea with honey and not the usual beer and a curry. I must say I was impressed, the service in itself was first class the person looking after us ensured we had everything we could need and that we were happy with the food throughout. The food was good not exceptional, it was very good. Apparently anything with cheese is good. The overall experience provided by the great service and the good food very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend dined in Peppers for the first time tonight and we weren't disappointed. The waitress who served us was great, she was very friendly and helped us with our choices. She recommended the Lamb Shank dish for myself, which was amazing. My girlfriend is always trying to find a really good Korma, and was really happy with the one she had here. All in all the service and food was excellent, and we will definitely be returning. If you like Indian food, then you'll love Peppers.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

One of my favourite Indian restaurants in Ireland. Consistently good food and great value for money. Wine list has changed recently and new selection is not good so be warned if you like a decent glass of wine with your meal. Beer drinkers catered for with Singha and Tiger.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Saw that this was one of the so called top Indians in Waterford so decided to try. We had onion bhajis and veg samosas to start followed by lamb tikka and chicken korma. Both tasted very sugary and looked like a lot of food colouring in both mains. Paid enough for it and portions were tiny. I wouldn't recommend the restaurant if you want a proper Indian make the trip to Wexford to one of the Holy Grail restaurants. One thing that did stand out was the staff , very nice and welcoming.

1  Thank Kerry1996
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our first night to Waterford. The food was delicious and the service fantastic - including advice on things to do in Waterford when we said we weren't sure what to do on our visit.