“Highly recommend Momo’s”

Ranked #3 of 184 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Momo Restaurant offers international flavours using the best local ingredients. All our dishes are made from scrach with love and care. Enjoy a meal at Momo in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. We cater for all dietry needs- coeliac, dairy intolerant, vegetarians, etc.
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Been to momo’s time and time again, and I am never disappointed. Food and service is amazing cannot recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

looking at all the great reviews i decided to give this restaurant a try , nice decor , nice staff but the food was over priced and average ,

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for the 1st time on the 3rd(sons graduation). It definitely didn’t disappoint. The starters (chicken drumsticks) were the nicest I have ever had. I had the lemon and garlic chicken which I highly recommend. The men went for the ribs which I did have a taste and were finger licking. Can’t believe I haven’t visited here before but will be back in the near future. Well done chef.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The food here is excellent really enjoyed my meal as did all those in company with me. It's very clean and the service is good.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were celebrating a joint 30th birthday party and were absolutely delighted with how well we were looked after. Fantastic food, and at great value. This restaurant could be in any European city and it would flourish. Highly recommended.