“Very relaxed,most enjoyable”

Ranked #2 of 193 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Momo Restaurant offers international flavours using the best local ingredients. All our dishes are made from scrach with love and care. Enjoy a meal at Momo in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. We cater for all dietry needs- coeliac, dairy intolerant, vegetarians, etc.
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I have now eaten in Mo Mo s restaurant on several occasions and have enjoyed them all. I like the ambience ,the staff,and the food is always first class. My daughter has taken us here for my birthday treat a number of times and I enjoy it ,especially the Beef Ribs , just great.

1  Thank robertshill81

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Two of us visited this restaurant this afternoon with one of our children (an 11 year old boy), the staff are very good and our son loved the lamb burger with fries followed by (his words!!) the best chocolate fondant he's ever had !!! I'm not vegetarian but enjoyed a beetroot and herb patty with humus and salad, plus spicy olives, crusty bread, potatoes and sweet potato wedges my partner had the falafel which was tasty but prepared in way that wasn't to her liking with tempura of vegetables, which she enjoyed. I shared a fresh fruit crumble, with ice cream, which was on a par with my moms cooking, really delicious the young lad had a chocolate drink with marshmallows, (it's not that often, so why not,,lol) and my partner had a couple of glasses of LBV port, while I tried a hot almond milk drink flavoured with turmeric and other herbs. It's very child friendly and laid back, with soft music in the background. The total bill was just over €80 for the three of us and we would return there again. Well worth a visit, different and not expensive either

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Dropped in here a bit by accident. Was pleasantly surprised with the ambiance which allows space for private conversations. The choice of salads was excellent and the soup was a quirky mixture not your normal fare. Good value and a great selection. I'll go back again.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Both my girlfriend and myself had an amazing dinner here on the last Sunday of the month. Both of we're very hungry and wanted some fresh and tasty food. We were more than delighted with our dinner and the service.

My girlfriend got a lovely goats cheese, black pudding and caramelised onion pastry. I ordered the fish & pea risotto. Both were beautiful and left us wanting more. So tasty and fresh.

For mains we both went for the slow cooked lamb shank. It was AMAZING. The lamb was so tender and fell off the bone. The gravy, roast veg and potatoes only completed the dish perfectly. We were both upset finishing it as it was so tasty.

For desert we shared a Momo pavlova, as we were stuffed. The desert was light but didn't lack in flavour.

Not only was the food amazing but the staff there are excellent, so helpful and kind. This only adds to your dining experience. The atmosphere is there is great and very unique. Needs to be experienced to understand it. It's so cheap for the quality of food.

Will definitely be back again. Thanks again Momo...

1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a beautiful meal here last weekend. Staff are friendly, attentive without being intrusive. Food was excellent super tasty and fresh with unusual twists. Value for money too was spot on. Highly recommendation