“Great place to have a coffee and a chat ”
Review of Larder

Larder
Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Waterford
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

It’s a sweet small coffee shop, that also offers some groceries. I had a cappuccino and a caramel shortbread. It was wonderful and very tasty. Can highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were walking the water front and saw in a window what we thought were scones. We entered pointed the item out it was "blaa" bread. We had a couple and they were delicious and learned they had just taken first place in a local competition. A blaa is a role coated in white flour such that the consistency was light inside and out. It has a history dating back to the late 1600's or early 1700's with the French Huguenots. Patrick the owner shared it with us. The pastries looked amazing and several other customers verified that. It was a fun serendipitous find. The coffee and tea were good tasting and well brewed. You can sit inside or out. Personally I used bread in Ireland to support the amazing butter!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Couldn't pass this coffee to go shop with limited seating. It was the pastry in the window on route to slimming world that drew me back. Life to short to avoid this shop which by the way serves slimming world pointed lunches. Fabulous coffee too

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Staying as students here in Waterford we were exploring the city and came across this gem great conversation with waitress and really hospitable this will certainly be our regular coffee shop seeing all the awards in the cafe and now I know why little gem in among the hassle and bustle of the city

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My friend recently visited this place and told me of this wonderful cake called Tunisian Orange Cake, so of course I had to check it out for myself. Omg, simply the best cake I have ever tasted, a cute little cafe along the quay of Waterford city , this place a must for coffee or tea and a slice of this delicious cake. The owner is a lovely man and makes you feel very welcomed.