“Joke”

Add it.
City Square Shopping Centre
Ranked #3 of 9 Shopping in Waterford
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Parked my car here today while i just headed to the book centre. I was only parked 10mins but stupid me i lost my parking ticket. I went down to the office and the worker said i had to pay 20 euro for a new ticket an absolute disgrace i said. I had no wallet on me at the time so i gathered up about 13 euro in change from my car went back over and said hes not letting me out unless i pay 20euro. I was literally stuck in the car park after that i had to ring my Father from work he had to drive 20mins away to drop in 7euro so i could get out needless to say i wasnt happy a joke of a system i was willing to pay 13euro for 10mins parking but instead i was literally locked in car park for an hour. Kilkenny Cork Dublin all offer first 15 20mins parking for free. Very bad system

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This is a great little shopping centre in the centre of town. I always visit when I'm in the city, especially Debenhams. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I can't speak for parking, but I know that parking is expensive everywhere in Waterford city centre, unfortunately. But City Square is worth a visit.

1  Thank GabrielleHearne
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is an average shopping centre bang in the centre of Waterford city. Main stores here are Debenhams and Dunnes stores. Good little barbars here called Boston barbars. Cheap and staff friendly . Parking is expensive here one hour 1.90 euros one minute over and it's 4 euros . Big issue in Waterford city is Parking and the cost of it. A plus for this place is its central location in town.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We visited for a cuppa after shopping and was delighted with the value of cake and tea as afternoon tea all for under €5. Served by Aimee who was informative and efficient while pleasant and friendly despite being extremely busy and on her own. All in all we had an enjoyable visit and will return when next in Waterford.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I recommend for anyone looking for a convenient place to meet up. There are lots of shops surrounding the shopping centre with an underground parking facility available.