3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$125
PricelineUS$126
Destinia.comUS$170
2,097 results
All reviews kids club leisure centre coach trip self service great weekend food was lovely family room bar food bar staff night stay saturday night lovely hotel live music enjoyable stay staff were lovely both nights a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2022

We enjoyed our stay, food was lovely and staff were friendly. Service in the restaurant was very slow and when we got down to the pool we were told they had no towels so had to go back to our room to get some.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Treacys Hotel Waterford, Other at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am pleased you found staff friendly and found food lovely. I do apologies the leisure centre had no towels during your visit to the pool.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Sales and Marketing Team

Reviewed 28 February 2022

We were in the Hotel in 2020 just before Covid hits and we had a great time hence we decided to go again.
Everything went downhill from arriving and we were given two separate rooms 104 & 108 not even beside.
I booked interconnecting rooms bcs small baby and 5 & 6 years old. Even send email and was assured that won't be a problem.
When I went to the reception was told that there are no interconnecting rooms available. When I said that I booked them the receptionist said that she will look after. After couple of minutes I was
told to stay for almost one hour in the room 104 ( me my partner and 3 kids ) before the interconnecting rooms be ready.
When we arrived to 121 & 122 was actually shocked how the rooms are shabby and cramped that was impossible to go with pram from doors to the back.
Nightmare started nighttime when we founded that rooms are above the pub and life music started at 9.20pm right under the 122 where we put the kids and baby sleep.
Kids and baby didn't sleep sleep until after midnight when we had to shuffle them from room to another. I had to phone twice to the reception and was told only sorry.
When we finally tried to sleep we found out that fire alarm was placed right above the beds so you can see every 20 sec flashing lights!
Not talking about banging doors from pub every so often and chatting people right under the windows on theirs cigarettes.
Those rooms shouldn't be given like family rooms at all.
We supposed to stay one more night but when we heard pub opened at 4pm we decided to go home bcs another night like that be a disaster again. When I mentioned on reception that we're leaving was told only that no refund one night would be given!
Also rooms had missing parts in basic equipment/ furniture.
Would not recommend this hotel for families.
Very very disappointed was looking forward break

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pavelsC5662EZ

Dear Guest,

I am disappointed you did not enjoy your recent stay with us.

We take note of every request but would always advise this is on a request basis only and not guaranteed.
Treacys Hotel is a city centre hotel surrounded by shops, bars, and restaurants so at times it can be noisy, unfortunately this out of our control, The noise was not from the hotels bar.

Our reception team offered a room move for your additional night and a refund which you declined.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Sales and Marketing Team

Reviewed 27 February 2022

Stayed here for two nights and from the time we arrived on Friday the staff was very welcoming and very nice . We ate in the restaurant two nights and the food was amazing .we also met a lovely women Marian who had the laugh n crack with us (I’d say she sorry she didn’t marry a Wexford man ).. there was young lads training who Marian took under her wing was lovely too see the young been given a chance . We also had treatments in the spa which was fab too . My daughter travelled down after me for two nights n yet again Marian went above n beyond to make her feel most welcome .defo going to make this a regular break away ❤️❤️Stephen n Philippa

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 965philippad
Treacys Hotel Waterford, Other at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave such a fantastic review.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that food was amazing in the restaurant.

I will pass on your kind words and praise to our staff and to our Marian as I know she thoroughly enjoys liaising with guests.

It is great to read that you had a great time at the spa.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to Treacys Hotel.

Once again thank you for your excellent feedback and five star rating.

Reviewed 27 February 2022

Checked in on 22nd February for 3 nights.. 2 twin rooms. Once car was parked,checked in and staff were exceptional...nothing was too much trouble. Restaurant bar and leisure centre were great..again the staff were brilliant and very obliging. Won't hesitate to return again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Treacys Hotel Waterford, Other at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2022

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear that you very much enjoyed your recent stay with us.

It is a delight to read such high praise about our staff I will pass on your kind words to them it is always appreciated

Once again thank you for your review and your five star rating.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to Treacys Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2022

My 3 children and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Everything went great, our room was spotless with bunk beds. We used the lift to go to the swimming pool every day, the kids loved it. Food was great and overall our stay was brillant.
Thanks to all the friendly staff. We will be back.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at Treacys Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for all your feedback and high praise.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.