Treacys Hotel Waterford
US$66
Hotels.com
US$125
US$122
Dooley's Hotel Waterford(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$98
Agoda.com
Woodlands Hotel(Waterford)
US$122
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$72
HotelQuickly
1,243 results
All reviewskids clubtracey's hotelleisure centrecoach tripgreat weekendsaturday nightlast weekendbar foodfood was lovelyenjoyable staybar staffstaff were lovelybit datedtop classboth nightsmariancraic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night and I could write pages and pages about this place.
From the check in with (Magda) who was soooo rude and ignorant to the bedroom was just the worst experience ever!!!!
Seemingly we were in the old wing of the hotel, our friends was in the new wing which was no better and honestly took over 10mins walk from our room to theirs.
None of us are hard to please but we'll NEVER EVER return. If anyone reading this has any sence take on board what I said and stay away.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lipsy M
Treacys_Waterford, Manager at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Lipsy M

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I was disheartened to see you did not enjoy your stay. We are always happy to hear both positive and constructive feedback in relation to guest experience regarding the hotel as this helps us improve and we do take everything on board. However, I do find it of poor character when guests choose to write negative comments regarding staff in such a public forum. If there is an issue with a staff member I would always hope that this could be taken up with management directly rather than in the fashion you have chosen. I have spoken to Magda in relation to your comments and she has assured me that if she did come across this way it was not her intention and apologises for this.

In relation to your ten minute walk between rooms, Treacys Waterford is the largest hotel in relation to rooms in the Southeast, regardless I was surprised that it took you ten minutes to walk from one end of the hotel to the other as you could walk to the city centre in about seven minutes from the hotel??? Moreover, had you requested we would have been more than happy to try accommodate rooms closer together.

I would be happy to take some time to read the pages and pages of feedback you have suggested if you would like to send this on to me at the email below.

Kind regards
Rob Kiely
Operations Manager
operations.treacys@thwaterford.com

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Stayed for 2nights b&b very friendly staff.asked for room with view which I got so that was nice.heating was a bit of an issue as we couldn't turn it off. Asked reception and said they would sort it.this didn't happen and as result room was like a furnice..couldn't open window as noise from traffic was noisy..having said that there was renovations going on and this may explain things..apart from this I would recommend this hotel . pool area was lovely and lovely fresh towels supplied. Must say Marion was a lovely pleasant person. Always seemed to be around to help and welcome you. She was so nice to my sister and gave her a lovely box of sweets as it was her birthday..overall a lovely hotel. Will return again

Room Tip: Rooms to front are nice but can be noisy due to road traffic
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Treacys_Waterford, Sales and Marketing Team at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do apologies for the heating not been sorted for you. I hope your sister had a lovely birthday and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Marion. We look forward to your return to Treacy's Hotel in the near future. Thanks again for your review we appreciate all feedback.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Just back from a Saturday nights stay at Treacys. After reading some of the reviews I was a bit worried about staying here but I could not have been happier, we stayed in room 204 it was spotless, when I walked in I was taken by surprise with the size and the bounce of the new carpet, had a great nights sleep in a lovely comfortable bed so good that I was late for breakfast almost everything had been cleared away but the staff were so nice they couldn't have done enough, I was greeted by Marian Long a lovely lady, she was so nice, a young waitress, Irish girl with dark hair, lovely smile didn't get her name but so so nice went out of her way to help me. All the staff were helpful and friendly from the bar to the hotel, the food is excellent by the way, we did have dinner in the bar the night before. The only thing I will say is be prepared for some noise there was a big group of hens staying at the time and they were loud not the hotels fault and they where booked into another side of the hotel. Fantastic stay I we will be back, next time for two nights cause I want to get the Sunday session in the bar, It looked like great crack. Prime location, friendly staff, great food, excellent value for money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Treacys_Waterford, sales and marketing team at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review, I am happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your lovely comments to all our staff, especially Marion. We look forward to having you staying with us again in the near future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great time and great value. Thanks to all the staff and Marian for making us all feel so welcome and relaxed. Our kids loved the kids club and breakfast train. Lovely birthday candles and present for the birthday boy. Great location to explore the south east. Excellent location for shopping.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Urs T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am delighted to hear you all enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all our staff and Marion. Hope the birthday boy had a great day and we hope to see you staying with us again in the near future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

It's not the best, I won't be back. It's like a maze trying to find your room. The rooms aren't great. We were told we were in the newly ferbished wing, I'd hate to see the old wing. The bar was full of scumbags. All sitting there in their track suits and kids running around annoying everyone. Parents too busy getting drunk to give a damn. Staff were lovely, really great but just a shame the place is poor

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel M
Treacys_Waterford, Manager at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your review. I'm very disappointed to see you did not enjoy your stay. Thank you for your kind comments in relation to staff.

Kind regards