1,341 results
All reviews kids club tracey's hotel leisure centre coach trip great weekend saturday night last weekend hotel bar bar food great atmosphere enjoyable stay family room live music bar staff staff were lovely bit dated top class
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We are just back from a three night stay in Treacy's Hotel. Staff are friendly and helpful. Room was spacious. I used the pool which was a great amenity. Would reccommend this hotel. It is ideally situated for all the city centre sights.

2  Thank EllieKIreland
Maria K, Director of Sales at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Dear Ellie,

I'm delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you took time out to enjoy our leisure facilities. We are very fortunate in having a great team of staff here at Treacys Hotel. This we feel enhances guests experiences during their stay. Thank you once again for your recent stay and for taking the time out to review your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have just returned from a great weekend in Treacys hotel Waterford.
The staff in the hotel are top class. Myself and my wife had a lovely time in the spa.I had a massage from a wonderful therapist Maria from Carlow.
The two girls on the reception in the spa were fabulous especially Tracy who gave us a great tip for our trip to dunmore east.
Our room was lovely and had plenty of space.
Most of all we would like to thank Marion who puts the C into customer service.
Marion is an exceptional person who made our weekend so enjoyable.
Just chatting with this outstanding lady was a pleasure and as long as Marion is leading the customer experience in Treacys I predict many rebooking from guests.
Myself and my wife will definitely return to Treacys.
Thanks to all the lovely people from Waterford.
Jimmy & Noeleen room 249 Friday and Saturday.

1  Thank James B
Maria K, Director of Sales at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear James,

It is an absolute delight to read your review. We are very fortunate to have such a great team of staff here at Treacy's Hotel. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to everyone and they will be trilled. I would have to agree with you 100% that Marian is an outstanding lady and a pleasure to be around as is Traci, the manager at Spirit Spa & Beauty.

Once again thank you for such kind words. It was an absolute pleasure having you and your wife stay with. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I stayed in Treacys on the 4th of July. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist. She explained the facilities. One disadvantage is that the room corridors are like rabbit warrens. The breakfast was perfect and everything you need.
Parking can take a bit of time but if you want to pay for parking you can park right across the road from the hotel. Nice hotel to stay on business

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tomas C

Dear Tomas,

It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found receptionist very friendly and informative. I am delighted that you enjoyed the breakfast too.

I am sorry to hear that you found it difficult getting around our hotel. We are working to improve hotel signage at the moment to prevent this problem.

Thank you for taking the time out to review your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

just spent a long weekend at this hotel staff very helpful and friendly food very good ambience very nice entertainment lovely pool and spa will be back

1  Thank ringonavan
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time out to review your stay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel and trilled that you will definitely be returning to us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

I have just returned for a wonderful stay in Treacys in Waterford's oldest city. I stayed in room 436 and I must say that it is a spacious and comfortable room. The rooms are so pretty as well. The wallpaper is lovely on the walls, it really is gorgeous. The beds are very comfy not like in some hotels. There is a proper hairdyer in the room that is inonic, very impressive. This is the second review I have posted for Treacys ( the first entitled" a wonderful surprise") I just wanted to reiterate that Treacys is a great hotel and that you should not pay attention to any bad reviews as I have nothing bad to say and I must admit I usually do have some little complaints. In my opinion, it is a hotel that is not targeted at any age group of people, as a 19 year old, I love it but I have seen people of all ages enjoying Treacys. I think that the staff are what sets it apart, as they are all lovely, as I have conveyed in my previous review. Marion was really warm and just basically a nice person. She is a welcome change compared to some members of other staff in other hotels. There is one hotel in another county in Ireland where the General Manager wouldn't even bother to say hello to you, the staff in that hotel were generally not friendly as I went there on a number of occasions (the first time I was aged 13 and last 18) and my point is that in those years the same staff never seemed to realise I had grown up so still treated me like a child. This would not happen in Treacys.I will not return to that hotel but I will without a doubt return to Treacys. It should be ranked higher on Tripadvisor.

Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Joanne,

Thank you once again for such a lovely tripadvisor review. I am delighted that you returned to us and had the same great experience second time round! We are very fortunate to have such a great team of staff here at Treacy's Hotel. I'm trilled that you will be back to stay with us again.