No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spirit Health and Beauty
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed in Treacys Hotel earlier this month for the second time. But used this spa for the fist time as I had such an enjoyable experience in the leisure centre and had been highly recommended the spa. I didn't expect what I got, the spa didn't look that big or anything special. But when I got there it was a totally different experience. The place is fab.... has a thermal suite, which I got free with my treatment, then got the best massage I ever got, with a fab therapist called Fiona( ask for her when booking). afterwards she brought me to a really nice relaxation room where I got Juice & fruit, but there seemed to be a selection of much more. One of the things that stood out was the beautiful smell. Id say you would have to book in advance for this place.!!

3  Thank Maria K