“Beautiful lunch ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The no. 9 cafe is a fabulous cafe. On the menu there is a lovely range of foods. I visited the cafe with my auntie and her toddler and we had a very pleasurable experience. I ordered the chicken goujons and chips as did my auntie. They were presented beautifully. Also there is a lovely kiddies menu. The menu includes puréed food for different age groups. Although if u have a toddler I would recommend u give them a small bit off of your meal as the puréed food is a little tasteless.

2  Thank ella11coughlan

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Had late lunch with a friend order two Cesar salad with fries with no egg. Had to wait a while before someone came to take the order.when it came we got a bowl of lettuce with tiny bits of bacon five pieces of sliced chicken which were not very appealing. And had to ask where were our fries to the answer you want two fries she only came with one and we asked again for two she said do you want two we said no as we waited so long for the fries we had eaten our lettuce pushed the chicken to the side of the bowl so thats my experience The last time i got Cesar salad it had Parmesan cheese tomatoes walnut nice fresh sliced southern fried chicken and bacon but the shock is when we went to pay 28.00 WHAT A RIP OFF

3  Thank imelda504
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is a busy spot always good for Lunch as this is the only time I've been,food always good service above average as this is a busy time for them. good value for money, on your own,couple family you wont be disappointed.
So go give it a try,

3  Thank Basil C
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We visited for breakfast ( 2 adults and 2 kids) on bank holiday Monday morning.
We really enjoyed the whole experience - the coffee was great and we shared three dishes:- spanish eggs, veggie breakfast and the kids split and adult scrambled eggs and bacon. All fresh and tasty. :-)
Service was friendly and efficient.
We will definitely return.

2  Thank Cathal M
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This cafe is a great spot for lunch with children. I would probably avoid it if you don't have kids as it's crazy busy and noisy :o)
The girls do a great job getting people in and out & service was good. Food was tasty & plenty of choice. Kids menu is the best I've ever seen in the country. One small criticism I ordered a wrap which was a bit on the small size considering it was something like 7.50. A salad& colslaw on the plate should really have been included.

1  Thank NthDub