Ardmore Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Took my son & niece (9 & 14) out this morning. Danny our instructor was simply OUTSTANDING in every way possible. He guided, cajoled, bantered, encouraged and praised the kids the whole time - he really gave us all a great adventure and was always happy - even when towing 2 tired kids behind him at times!! Thank you Danny!

3  Thank David T

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Fantastic 3 hours kayaking around Ardmore Bay. Cilllian, our guide, was friendly and really interesting!

1  Thank deirdrekingston
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had a fab time with myself and 3 sons kayaking. Didn't get to jump in off pier as water was too low but we did topple the kayaks.. Had a great laugh and thoroughly enjoyed the experience

2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Tucked away in the quiet town is a lovely cliff walk, great bay to launch sea kayaking. Had a great 3 hours paddling around the coast to see the cliffs from the ocean. Great staff, very helpful checking in with how I was doing with the paddle, my experience, if I had any questions.... equipment was good (kayak and wet suit) location perfect. Bit of a thrill in the end jumping off the pier if we wished and arrived back in the bay to a fabulous sunset.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Just spent a beautiful, sunny evening Kayaking. I was well overdue a visit to Ardmore Adventures. Ronan was very welcoming and our instructor Killian was great, full of chat and had interesting information on the local sites. The bay is just gorgeous, very calm and clear. The choppy sea outside the bay was more than manageable. First time out and I felt totally safe. Hats off to my girl for picking out this activity!

1  Thank neilallister1974