“Sea Kayaking”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Fantastic 3 hours kayaking around Ardmore Bay. Cilllian, our guide, was friendly and really interesting!

1  Thank deirdrekingston

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had a fab time with myself and 3 sons kayaking. Didn't get to jump in off pier as water was too low but we did topple the kayaks.. Had a great laugh and thoroughly enjoyed the experience

2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Tucked away in the quiet town is a lovely cliff walk, great bay to launch sea kayaking. Had a great 3 hours paddling around the coast to see the cliffs from the ocean. Great staff, very helpful checking in with how I was doing with the paddle, my experience, if I had any questions.... equipment was good (kayak and wet suit) location perfect. Bit of a thrill in the end jumping off the pier if we wished and arrived back in the bay to a fabulous sunset.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Just spent a beautiful, sunny evening Kayaking. I was well overdue a visit to Ardmore Adventures. Ronan was very welcoming and our instructor Killian was great, full of chat and had interesting information on the local sites. The bay is just gorgeous, very calm and clear. The choppy sea outside the bay was more than manageable. First time out and I felt totally safe. Hats off to my girl for picking out this activity!

1  Thank neilallister1974
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed, and was a bit surprised with the length of it.. which means i started as a complete absolute beginner including a drop of the kayak and all..but finished fully confident with how to manage kayak.. Danny was also friendly aware of all group and told us some stories at each spot we went.. drop off boat and went inside old mines tunnels ..a a zone for drop off kayak and jump water from a rock..a old ship wrekage ..sharks (the ones that only like plancton and no meat no problem lol).. getting back was a bit hard due to distance..and given im 46yo ina group of twenties so kinda proud of myself lol :) <3

1  Thank Emanuel O