“Fantastic ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had a fab time with myself and 3 sons kayaking. Didn't get to jump in off pier as water was too low but we did topple the kayaks.. Had a great laugh and thoroughly enjoyed the experience

2 Thank Karen P

Lakewood, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun to get out on the sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Tucked away in the quiet town is a lovely cliff walk, great bay to launch sea kayaking. Had a great 3 hours paddling around the coast to see the cliffs from the ocean. Great staff, very helpful checking in with how I was doing with the paddle, my experience, if I had any questions.... equipment was good (kayak and wet suit) location perfect. Bit of a thrill in the end jumping off the pier if we wished and arrived back in the bay to a fabulous sunset.

Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get yourselves to Ardmore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2016

Just spent a beautiful, sunny evening Kayaking. I was well overdue a visit to Ardmore Adventures. Ronan was very welcoming and our instructor Killian was great, full of chat and had interesting information on the local sites. The bay is just gorgeous, very calm and clear. The choppy sea outside the bay was more than manageable. First time out and I felt totally safe. Hats off to my girl for picking out this activity!

1 Thank neilallister1974
“My 1st time kayak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed, and was a bit surprised with the length of it.. which means i started as a complete absolute beginner including a drop of the kayak and all..but finished fully confident with how to manage kayak.. Danny was also friendly aware of all group and told us some stories at each spot we went.. drop off boat and went inside old mines tunnels ..a a zone for drop off kayak and jump water from a rock..a old ship wrekage ..sharks (the ones that only like plancton and no meat no problem lol).. getting back was a bit hard due to distance..and given im 46yo ina group of twenties so kinda proud of myself lol :) <3

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Killian & Danny led a stand-up paddle boarding session around the foot of the cliffs. The instructors were very professional, knowledgeable and fun. During the trip we meet numerous basking sharks. Meeting these gentle giants in the wild was a truly unforgettable experience. We also got the opportunity to explore the sea caves and saw the wreck of an old ship. We also got the opportunity to do some cliff jumping. I'd recommend Ardmore adventures to everybody. Thanks guys.

Visited May 2016