“Great family lunch”

Ranked #24 of 193 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Simple friendly italian restaurant. delicious traditional dishes with no fuss. great stone baked pizza
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Great family lunch here last Saturday. Delicious start to finish.
Excellent value too and the kids loved it. We’ll be back

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Visited with my boyfriend on a cold evening around a month ago, we'd never been. They have a deal advertised in the window ; Pizza/ Pasta & Beer/Wine for €15 which is excellent value, obviously it was only certain pizzas and only certain pasta which was fine, although later in the night the lady explained my boyfriend could only have one pasta, so he decided to pay extra for a different one but she still only charged us €15 each, act of kindness or confusion?! :)

We were not greeted when we entered the restaurant, even though there was only one man in there getting takeaway, that's fine, anyway we sat ourselves down and waited for a menu, eventually 5-10 mins later the lady had presumed we were with the random man getting a takeaway, we corrected her

My pizza was huge, and quite good, dough cooked fine and crunchy crusts!
Alans pasta looked delicious and tasted it too, had a gorgeous unusual colour

They give you a Peroni as the meal beer which is a great choice!
I would return here, the decor is simple, you can see into the kitchen which is good and they prepare pizzas right in front of you, service is prompt but not overly friendly.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Come here for lunch nice food and service and nice restaurant..the chef verry nice i will come back..

antichi s, Manager at Antichi Sapori, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you !

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Ate here with my wife last Sunday evening , It was quiet with only 2 other customers there and we really fancied a nice Pizza. I ordered a Rocket Salad with Olives and Shaved Parmesan and my wife ordered Ministrone to start. For mains I ordered the Pizza with gorgonzola and Italian Salami and my wife ordered the Calzone.
The starters were adequate, ministrone had a tasteless broth but my wife thought it fine. When my pizza came it was fine, nice and thin base and tasty toppings, my wife's Calzone however was undercooked on the bottom and we handed it back. They promptly apologized put it in the oven again and served it to us 10 minutes later.
Again the base was just not right , they offered to give us something else but at this point we had shared my Pizza and passed up the offer.
I feel that eating under-cooked pizza dough could have been a much more unpleasant experience and I'd expect an Italian restaurant specializing in Pizza to do a lot better. They only charged us for the starters, and my main course not the coke, small peroni or the dreaded Calzone. We left feeling disappointed. We had eaten there before a few times a couple of years earlier and it was fine... What happened?

antichi s, Manager at Antichi Sapori, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

We can't do nothing else than excuse us once more, unfortunately for milion times a person do the same thing,happens that one time turns out bad for one reason or another.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Was back recently and couldn't resist dropping in again. It wasn't a fluke first time round as i was just as impressed this time as i was the last.

Keep up the good work