“Best fish and chips!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I feel silly for writing this review so late, but visited this pub in August 2014 (but November 2014 was the oldest date the website would let me choose) for lunch and had the best fish and chips in my life - still worth a great review over a year later. The service was friendly and we got a table (for six) quickly. It was across the street and about a half block from the Waterford Museum so I was wary it would be a tourist trap with lame food, but I was very happy to find out I was wrong about that. Our family, ranging in age from 7 to 79 were all happy with their meals.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant several times with my boyfriend, and we had his brothers 30th birthday in the restaurant last night with about 40 people for dinner. The food and service was yet again exceptional, Veronica couldnt have done more for us! There soup is always tasty- very smooth and wholesome served with homemade brown bread, and the free range chicken is fab, very tender and sauce is perfect accompaniment. Thanks for everything! Cant wait til my next visit!

Reviewed 4 October 2015

The owner went out of the way to get us a table on a crowded evening. Staff was exceptional in taking care of everything. Entertaining pub atmosphere. As things slowed a bit, one of the owners took time to chat about all sorts of things. The personal touch shows throughout, and that makes for a wonderful evening.

1  Thank bowers203
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Great bar for a few quick drinks, stopped in after the Waterford Crystal tour, a few nice pints of the black stuff, whilst watching the rugby.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

A very reliable place to get really good food in a relaxed setting. I have been there a few times and have not been disappointed. A great place to go in Waterford to get refreshment and read a newpaper.

1  Thank David K