“Waterford institution”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Great pub in the centre of Waterford. Food is of a good standard No tv so not a place for a match but rather a place for a chat.

2  Thank benparker178

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stop in for a bite frequently. Great crowd. Prices resonable. Love their 3Wolley Sheep S. BLANC. Great special's daily. Something for everyone. Casual & laid back atmosphere. A gem.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We popped in for after dinner drinks on Saturday evening but I have to go back and eat there the food coming out looked amazing, when you go in keep going it is huge, dark and cosy, lots of different size tables and spaces, staff helpful and friendly, Average prices.

2  Thank Margareta0756
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We went first for a drink and the waiter/waitress were very warm and helpful. The atmosphere is the typical of an Irish pub. It seems that that time has stopped a hundred years ago.
Then we stayed for dinner deep inside the pub (is huge) with different places and tables just to find the one you feel confortable. The waitresses were very helpfull and nice. There is a good average of quality/quantity/price for the food.

2  Thank Felip C
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Two weeks ago I was in Geoffs. I booked a table for 4 for last Friday. I asked for a table by the window, and I wasn't told this was a problem. When we arrived we were put at a table in the middle of the pub, under a speaker, on the main route to the toilets. I complained, and the man I spoke to was extremely rude. I believe he is the boss. We didn't stay for food or a drink. I know our table was taken as soon as we left as it was very busy, but I would never go there again and I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends or family.

1  Thank ann w