“lovely Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We popped in for after dinner drinks on Saturday evening but I have to go back and eat there the food coming out looked amazing, when you go in keep going it is huge, dark and cosy, lots of different size tables and spaces, staff helpful and friendly, Average prices.

2  Thank Margareta0756

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We went first for a drink and the waiter/waitress were very warm and helpful. The atmosphere is the typical of an Irish pub. It seems that that time has stopped a hundred years ago.
Then we stayed for dinner deep inside the pub (is huge) with different places and tables just to find the one you feel confortable. The waitresses were very helpfull and nice. There is a good average of quality/quantity/price for the food.

2  Thank Felip C
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Two weeks ago I was in Geoffs. I booked a table for 4 for last Friday. I asked for a table by the window, and I wasn't told this was a problem. When we arrived we were put at a table in the middle of the pub, under a speaker, on the main route to the toilets. I complained, and the man I spoke to was extremely rude. I believe he is the boss. We didn't stay for food or a drink. I know our table was taken as soon as we left as it was very busy, but I would never go there again and I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends or family.

1  Thank ann w
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch on a Sunday and thought it was really nice. It's very old school and laid back, really liked the atmosphere & music playing. The food was good, massive portions so also good value for money. We found the staff to be friendly and attentive without being on your face. My only issue was the toilets, I get they're going for an old, mis-matched decor, but the sinks just look so grubby! Totally lets the place down.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a great casual dining option in Waterford.

Very good burgers - I've tried both beef and veggie. Fresh cut shoestring fries to die for. All the daily fish specials we've had have been excellent - e.g. cod with chorizo and mash potatoes.

It's an old pub with a really nice atmosphere - low key music and no TVs - so it's ideal for a relaxing bite to eat.

Date of visit: January 2018