“Great for morning coffee / brunch ”
Review of Berfranks

Berfranks
Ranked #38 of 182 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: European
Description: Berfranks is a Wine Bar with food serving a great selection of wine cocktails, wines by the glass, craft beers, craft ciders with light bites and sharing plates. It is owner run and popular with locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Love Berfranks. It's a great little spot. The warm welcome and the recognition is mighty. I love my coffee and my mother loves a chai latte so it's perfect for us. The chai latte is the best around by far. Also the gluten free bread is superb. You won't be disappointed. Oh did I mention the infamous Waterford bla? Check it out

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a drink and were impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the place. We finished our drinks and then asked for the menu. My wife enjoyed the Belgian waffle with strawberry and chocolate. I had the crab sandwich with the mushroom soup. Delicious!!
Located on the quay in Waterford.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

There's something nice and cosy about this cafe, in summer it's bright and fresh and on a cold day it comforting ,it has the mix just right,They have a nice menu ,and the staff are all very helpful ,I think it's the shape of the place as well lots of knocks and crannies,It's an interesting cafe not just a clinical room.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

A great place on the quay in Waterford to put down the shopping bags, rest the feet and Enjoy a nice coffee while the world passes by outside. A nice selection food and pastries is available.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I love berfranks, the staff are so nice and the owner is a lovely man. Tasty food and great coffee!!

1  Thank Ashling D