“Lovely atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I enjoyed my visit to Emiliano's. The service was excellent and the food was very good. My son had a pizza and I had pasta with steak and mushrooms.

The helpings of pasta were enormous and the sauce was very creamy. I would have preferreda lighter sauce.

Nice family friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Real authentic Italian restaurant. Food is delicious can't fault it. Big portions and lovely staff. Worth every cent.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to Emilianos on a number of occasions as a family and with friends we love it there. It's a very family friendly restaurant, food to die for, scallops and prawns dishes & not to mention the steaks just unbelievable food. My kids love their pizzas.
Staff are so friendly and helpful. Cant wait for our next visit ,Italy on our doorstep.
Hats off to Emiliano as always.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to go here New year's day with our 10 month old twin boys, early bird menu was excellent value and the food was top class. The staff were magnificent to the two boys and could not be faulted, for anyone with young children I would highly recommend this little gem.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely faultless amazing food excellent service by professional well informed staff and spotless facilities. Our first time but definitely not our last can’t recommend highly enough