“First Class.”
Review of The Granary

The Granary
Ranked #4 of 189 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located off O'Connell street Waterford. We serve freshly prepared breakfast,lunch and are available for private functions.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This has to be the best place for food in Waterford.I have been here on a few occasions and I can't speak highly enough of the food or staff.The breakfast bap is a "must have".You can tell that the food is made with the freshest of ingredients.In my opinion it has the best coffee in Waterford.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.Don't miss this experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Granary serves Excellent food, has friendly staff and is always clean, bright and airy. I would recommend the Granary to anyone looking for good food in Waterford city.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We'd definitely recommend breakfast at The Granary. The breakfast bap with relish is delicious, and there are several other options on the menu we'd love to try if we visit Waterford again. The shelves filled with interesting books and the daily newspapers were a definite hit with us!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Was a nice breakfast stop for my wife, daughter and I on our recent trip to Ireland. Service was quick, friendly, and the food was delicious and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Visited the Granary for lunch today and there was only one word for it........delicious. Fabulous fish pie served by the most friendly staff. Will definitely be back!