Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
Hotels.comUS$128
PricelineUS$139
TravelocityUS$128
1,656 results
All reviews the river secure car park viking triangle lovely hotel city centre star hotel bar staff stayed here for one night bit dated room was spotless staff were lovely family room breakfast was excellent double bed suir ireland receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel, we stayed for 3 nights , hotel was spacious and very homely, it had a lovely riverside view where you could have your breakfast outside in the morning if you wanted, staff where very friendly and nice, there was one staff member in particular Catherina who went out of her way with exceptional service in the restaurant to help accommodate my family and my little girl who is Autistic and prown to meltdowns , she done her best to calm my daughter down , she brought her colouring books pages and crayons and told her she would hang her pictures up in the restaurant my daughter was delighted and easily warmed to her, great service overall and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael Skehan, General Manager at Waterford Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear laurafrancessr
Thank you for your lovely review and feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you and your family had a very enjoyable stay and Catherine looked after you so well. I do hope we get to welcome you back again soon to the hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

We came to the Marina to have a few drinks and sit by the waterside for the afternoon. We were served by a waitress names catherine who was lovely and hoped us with everything we needed. Lovely day out at the pub, would recommend

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear jmQ6701PK
Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to our Riverside Terrace. I am delighted that you enjoyed your few hours with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and had a great time. Nice quite location at the end of the town. Hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. The food in the bar was great. Special praise has to given to the barman Dermot who was so helpful and nice during out stay. Would definitely visit again.

Dear helen b
Thank you for your lovely feedback on your recent stay with us at the Waterford Marina Hotel. The team and I are delighted that you had a great stay and that Dermot looked after you so well. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

We arrived for 2 nights on Monday 28th of June and received a complimentary drink upon check in which was a lovely touch.

We got a beautiful room overlooking the water which was lovely to wake up to each morning.

Every member of staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with and were so kind throughout our stay.

Especially Michael the duty manager whom we met when we stayed last year also, hes a absolute gentleman each and every time we stay and more so a fantastic employee. Get that man a raise.

All in all a wonderful experience, beautiful location with pleasant staff throughout and myself and my partner will most certainly be returning again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael Skehan, General Manager at Waterford Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Dear ryancS9439CF,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It was great to read you had such a great stay and thank you for booking directly with the hotel. I was also delighted to see that Michael and the team looked after you so well during your time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

We stayed in the marina hotel on the 20th June for 2 nights ..what can I say from speaking with Chris before we left home he was a gentleman, so professional at his job.
I have just retired myself after 19 years as reception/ reservations and front office at eccleshotel glengarriff so for me from start to finish was so enjoyable.
I suppose after working in the hospitality sector for do long a person would notice things.
Check in was so prompt and so professional our room 417 was lovely looking out on the river ..
We ate in the bar both nights and food was excellent as again staff were amazing Dermot in the bar was fantastic
Breakfast was lovely. .
Hygiene and covid regulations were adhered to and we felt so safe .
All I can say we cant wait to go back to stay again and well done to management and staff.
Hope you have a great season.
Patricia and Michael Hurley

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia,
Many thanks for your lovely review and kind words following your recent stay with us. The team and I are delighted that you had such a great stay. I very much appreciate your feedback on the team and will certainly make sure Chris and Dermot see your comments.
Like everyone the past 15 months have been difficult, and its always great for the team to get such positive comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again and I hope you enjoy your retirement.