“Great Casual Dinner”
Review of McLeary's

McLeary's
Ranked #9 of 195 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Walking through the neighborhood, we popped in for a casual dinner. It's a small restaurant, but modern and welcoming. My husband had the Fish and Chips and I had the Risotto. I have Celiac Disease and they were very attentive to my dietary needs. The chef even came out and made his way through the tables to see that everyone was happy.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

been here several times for lunch, liked the food, it was tasty fresh and will be liked by many.

I would have rated excellent 5 stars if there was a bit of flexibility with the food, requesting something not to be added proved difficult so changed the dish and it was good

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We were looking for a restaurant late in the evening after getting into town and they kindly let us in just before closing. We had two variants on surf & turf, both delicious and had a great relaxed evening. It was late when we left but we felt we could have stayed longer.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I went there with my family for a celebration meal. Food was excellent, a great choice for the individual diners in our group. Staff most pleasant and helpful. A great relaxed atmosphere. i know I will return many more times.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Ate here a few weeks ago and really enjoyed this restaurant. Nice food and good wine albeit a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. All 10 of our party enjoyed our meal and had no complaints. Staff were accommodating too and funny. Nice safe area too. Would go back.