“Delicious food, lots of gluten free items”

The Little Cottage Cafe
Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Sligo
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We landed here for lunch on a rainy day and we were delighted with the homemade bread, delicious soup, and speedy and attentive service. It was worth the drive to Rosses Point just to eat here, although there were lots of walks to build up an appetite.

1  Thank kpatchell

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We have been in Ireland for 2 weeks and travelled widely. We are very enthusiastic about our morning coffee and accompaniments. This delightful place with warm and friendly staff rates number 1 on our trip so far. My gluten free wife was very impressed.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Food never dissapoints, have popped out for lunch on a number of occasions and it is such a break, stunning view no matter what the weather. Staff pleasant and helpful. The trips with the tri club after a race have been the best however and particularly impressive that they cater for quite a number of us, it is toasty warm and cosy and the coffee and scones much appreciated.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I visited earlier this month with my 2 kids after a very wet and messy trip to the beach. I had planned to get takeaway hot chocolates for the kids but the place and food looked so nice. I wanted to go in but my kids were a mess. I asked did they mind if we came in and we were welcomed in. The kids loved the hot chocolate and slices of strawberry cake. Lovely staff and great place to visit. Really nice staff.

1  Thank Gemma S
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

One of my friends ordered toasted wheaten &cheese, and although it wasn't specifically on the menu, they said it would be no problem. She was VERY happy with her choice!
Another friend & I had a cup of soup &half a sandwich each on gluten-free bread. Both parts were delicious!

Staff were very friendly, and I wished I lived closer!
Would highly recommend.