“Best gluten free pasta I've had”
Review of Bistro Bianconi

Bistro Bianconi
Ranked #24 of 134 Restaurants in Sligo
Price range: US$12 - US$43
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Inspired by the elegant charm of a classic Italian “Ristorante’s & Pizzeria’s” with a contemporary buzz and stylish interiors, Bistro Bianconi brings you the true taste and enjoyment of Italy!At “The Bistro” as we are commonly referred, we pride ourselves on the basics. This means sourcing responsibly and locally where possible to provide the best and freshest produce available.Our menu’s focus on freshly prepared classic and contemporary Italian dishes featuring an excellent range of both Italian style and gourmet pizzas, fresh pasta, seafood, meat & poultry.Bistro Bianconi is synonymous locally with excellent, friendly service and a warm inviting buzz which is both energetic and vibrant!Come & Visit us in our new home, on Tobergal Lane
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended bistro Bianconi. I am never sure about Italian restaurants as a coeliac, but I needn't have worried. Whilst the starters were a bit limited, the mains were almost all offered in gluten free version. I opted for a pizza and was amazed at how good it was. The manager advised that they experimented with various bought in versions but ended up creating their own bases, a great move! My wife loved the non gf pasta option she chose and raved about the goats cheese starter. Thoroughly recommend this restaurant to coeliacs and everyone else!

2  Thank ekntripper

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times and it has been ok but generally quite busy and treated more like a production line. Food is usually good but it does not entice me back. Once won a meal here on a local radio station which was not honored by the restaurant. Overall not in a hurry back.

2  Thank Bat100
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This was a great place to stop for late night pizza and having the manager chat with us - this was a great find in Sligo.

1  Thank MonicaWelke
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Had dinner in this restaurant during a weekend break to Sligo recently. It was recommended to us by friends. Bianconi's is situated just of the main street in the Italian Quarter. We opted not to book as we were dining early. However, we were lucky to be given a table by a very nice Maitre Dei seeing as how the restaurant was very busy. There is an early bird and this, coupled with the excellent food and generous portions, make this establishment popular for families. My wife had the lasange which was huge and really tasty. I had a house pizza which was delicious. The table service was very friendly and efficient. We were so relaxed and unrushed that we had post meal cocktails. This is a great Italian restaurant and I recommend highly.

1  Thank widows_weeds
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We had a wonderful meal here on Monday 24th April 2017. Food was excellent and the service was focused. Thank you to all that made our night out, one to remember. Five stars***** all they way.

1  Thank Martin M