Lillies Cocktail Bar Sligo
Open today: 17:00 - 23:45
Review Highlights
10/10 experience

Everything about Lillies was 10/10. The staff were amazing and the cocktails were delicious. If I’m... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2021
T9829HFruthf
via mobile
Top class

When I say incredible... It was incredible fabulous food fabulous cocktails and incredible... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2021
sheanah2019
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sligo
from US$14.21
More Info
All reviews great cocktails welcoming atmosphere great live music snug pub tipple
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Super staff and super drinks menu.Great live music on a sunday night. Cosy pub ,great atmosphere. Wish this pub was in my local town...

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020

In town location, great cocktails, friendly and efficient staff plus a wonderful fireplace snug which is very popular and best reserved. Good range of the usual tipples and of cocktails which are expertly made.

The bar has a welcoming atmosphere and good design which is themed on news stories from 20 years ago some of the rolling new stories are shown on old Ferguson black and white televisions.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2019

I went for there during a girls night out with my friends. All 8 of us (with very different tastes and standards) raved about the cocktails and staff. The atmosphere was so fun and carefree. I’d definitely try and work in a visit to your holiday itinerary if nearby.
Lillie’s has a lovely cosy pub feel complete with dark wood and fairy lights. It has a novelty TV guide styled cocktails menu and staff that are efficient, pleasant, and witty.
Love this place and would highly recommend

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank LMG2679
Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

I understood this was a cocktail bar but it doesn't have the appearance of one. It does do cocktails... we were there on Friday night. There were only 2-3 other people in the bar when we left at 8.30pm. I was surprised at how quiet it was. Bar man was very friendly.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Stumbled across Lillies after checking out a few other local establishments such as the Garavogue and The Snug. Classic pub with a modern twist which I worked well. Lovely pints of Heineken that kept flowing that night. When it came to closing time we weren't rushed out at the end which was greatly appreciated. Our last spot to hit in Sligo, but definitely the first place to go back to next time.

Date of experience: May 2019