Lillies Cocktail Bar Sligo
Open today: 17:00 - 23:45
Review Highlights
10/10 experience

Everything about Lillies was 10/10. The staff were amazing and the cocktails were delicious. If I’m... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2021
T9829HFruthf
via mobile
Top class

When I say incredible... It was incredible fabulous food fabulous cocktails and incredible... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2021
sheanah2019
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sligo
from US$14.21
More Info
All reviews great cocktails welcoming atmosphere great live music snug pub tipple
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019

I went for there during a girls night out with my friends. All 8 of us (with very different tastes and standards) raved about the cocktails and staff. The atmosphere was so fun and carefree. I’d definitely try and work in a visit to your holiday itinerary if nearby.
Lillie’s has a lovely cosy pub feel complete with dark wood and fairy lights. It has a novelty TV guide styled cocktails menu and staff that are efficient, pleasant, and witty.
Love this place and would highly recommend

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank LMG2679
Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

I understood this was a cocktail bar but it doesn't have the appearance of one. It does do cocktails... we were there on Friday night. There were only 2-3 other people in the bar when we left at 8.30pm. I was surprised at how quiet it was. Bar man was very friendly.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Stumbled across Lillies after checking out a few other local establishments such as the Garavogue and The Snug. Classic pub with a modern twist which I worked well. Lovely pints of Heineken that kept flowing that night. When it came to closing time we weren't rushed out at the end which was greatly appreciated. Our last spot to hit in Sligo, but definitely the first place to go back to next time.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

If you’re looking for a drink in Sligo , Lillie’s is 100% the place to go!! We came here on a class party and the manager gave us a complimentary shot. Such a nice touch. The Guinness here is amazing and every pint we asked for got dropped to our table . The service and the company was amazing and Lillie’s is definitely the place to go. Highly recommend going here!!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank gemmamarieboyle
Sean B, Manager at Lillies Cocktail Bar Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2019

Thank you so much for your review and thank you for joining us in Lillies Sligo.Its great to get amazing feedback from customers.

Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

This place is always warm and inviting. There is always a good buzz and i love the retro style here.

Date of experience: December 2018