“Exellect lasagna and Penne Pasta Dishes”
Review of Rugantino

Rugantino
Ranked #14 of 131 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I've recent had lasagne and Penne Pasta I fully recommend the penne primavera I love Italia food I've recommend lasagne too i'll enjoy both 2 pasta dishes i'll for sure will be back here soon

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Being Saturday we decided to book a table for 6:30pm, good move. By 7:30pm people were being turned away as we sat and enjoyed our delicious garlic bread, spaghetti carbonara , gelato and coffee. Great meal with wonderful staff.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in for late brunch today. I had poached eggs on rustic toast, smothered in an epic tomato sauce. I found the music the teeniest bit loud for me, my companion and I had to boom a bit to hear each other, but that is a minor minor blip in an otherwise faultless meal. One of my favourite small restaurants in Sligo.

1  Thank Meg R
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Food was lovely and really not expensive. Service was quick and staff very friendly. A bit small is the only thing I didn't like but if you want to have a quick bit it is really nice.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Just eaten the best Italian food I have had in years. What else can I say authentic and very tasty if in Sligo don't miss this place worth a visit if you like Italian food.