Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$225
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
PricelineUS$225
Expedia.comUS$225
getaroom.comUS$242
All reviews fairy trail leisure centre wearing masks safety measures box of chocolates family break great hotel superior room pool and gym great pool food was lovely night stay excellent stay from start to finish stayed nights groupon deal bar staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

An excellent hotel with excellent staff, very enjoyable stay given all of the current restrictions. Nothing seemed like too much trouble the location worked very well, the rooms are very nice and the food was excellent.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bernadette Coffey , Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience of the hotel and the staff.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed here April, met by Geraldine at reception so plesent and helpful,
Thanks to Robert and all the bar staff for their excellent service
and the lovely ladies servicing the rooms.
We are regular guests, looking forward to next visit
Owen Walsh.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bernadette Coffey , Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay. We are delighted to read your positive feedback and kind comments about our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

I stayed in the Sligo Park Hotel in March 2021 when in Sligo for essential business. Everything and everywhere in the hotel was spotless and I could not fault them in any way whatsoever.

Check-in and check-out are extremely efficient. My room was very spacious and I'm led to believe most others are in this hotel. Again, the standard of cleanliness was fantastic.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs somewhere to stay in the locality for essential business. I will certainly be back again.

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor have nice views over Sligo.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bernadette Coffey , Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review following your recent stay. We are delighted to read your kind compliments and we appreciate you taking the time to send on your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Great service from all the staff in the hotel. Clean rooms, The breakfasts are great. I have stayed a few times over the lockdown and I am always looked after very well no matter what time I finish up my work at.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Bernadette Coffey , Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review, we really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to read your kind compliments in relation to breakfast, service and staff, thank you for your feedback.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Was in the area down from dublin needed a place to stay. I called they said they had a room available. Brilliant breakfast, lovely clean room. Very happy with the service i will be back. Nice location

Dear MatthewcG8410TJ,

Thank you for your recent review, we really do appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bernadette Coffey.