Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pubs and restaurants lovely hosts middle of town bed and breakfast liam
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

Golfing weekend in Sligo. This bed and breakfast was perfect for our group very central to pubs and restaurants, had parking too which was great. Owners were very friendly and welcoming they go out of their way to make you feel at home there. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Gives a good breakfast in the morning pleanty of everything teas coffee bread and the all important full Irish freshly cooked. I would definitely return here if going back to Sligo espically for a trip like this.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

We were going to Sligo to go to attend a concert which was cancelled that morning

When I rang to explain that with the concert being cancelled last minute and that we wouldn't be travelling

We offered to pay some or all of the room rate but they werent having any of it

they were so accomdating and understanding. They are very personable and professional to deal with, and hope that the Rearranged date for the concert is at weekend so we can stay there.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank liloball
Liam Mc Gettigan, Owner at An Cruiscin Lan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2021

Thanks Lio,
Hope you get to visit us sometime.
Liam and Ger

Reviewed 7 July 2021

I asked for quiet room at the back and that was exactly what I got. So I slept well in the week that I spent here. I felt safe as it was very covid friendly and Liam always had his mask on. He gave me some large glass bottles of water which was nice as I didn't have buy as many plastic bottles of water. B and B was very reasonably priced and I even got a continental breakfast when I didn't request a fry. Location is excellent as while it is in the town, it is near edge of town and not too near outside dining noise etc. I found B and B clean and owners very friendly.

Room tip: No view at back but quiet there to sleep.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 4 days in June of 2014 (I’m a little slow with reviews). Liam and Geraldine were like family, they went out of their way when we had needs, and gave us fabulous advice on where to go and what to do. When I went back to my room at night I felt like I was going home to my house. On day 3 my wife fell ill. Geraldine cooked special meals to fit her wants and desires. They were both outstanding hosts. We travel quite extensively and have never felt more at home anywhere then in this B&B in Sligo.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Liam was a great host. Parking, fine room and wonderful Irish breakfast. Walking distance to everything and safe neighbourhood. Highly recommended. From guests on the other side of the pond in Newfoundland and Labrador

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lia08, Owner at An Cruiscin Lan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Hi Simon D,
Thanks for your "Great" review, we are delighted you enjoyed your visit to our B&B.
Liam and Ger