Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2019

Caught me by surprise as it's above a pub! Were given the room at the top but told the guy that I had a knee surgery so he moved me down, another level. That was really thoughtful of him. Not much of a help really as I still had to climb the stairs and the corridors to the rooms are quite dark! Walls are "paper thin" as we can hear anything and everything from toilet flushing to water running to people "mumbling"!! Parking is "pay and display" as after 6 pm, it's free but you have to watch for the next morning when it starts at 09.00! Breakfast is included. Service is friendly. Amenities are good though.

Room tip: Can't really choose a room with a view as it's above a pub so it's facing the street from my room!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

And not in a good way! This person made us feel as if we were disturbing her day. I was there for a business meeting with 2 colleagues and when I ordered 2 coffees, a tea and 2 scones I was told to “slow down I can’t write fast”...it’s really not a huge amount to remember. Give her the benefit of the doubt but everything was practically thrown at us. There wasn’t a bit of politeness about her. I did inform the person who took the money that it was very bad and she didn’t seem surprised! I won’t be returning...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Had full Irish breakfast there this morning with my adult niece. We both loved it. Food cooked to order and served with toast and soda bread. Coffee topped up without having to ask. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would return and would recommend to friends.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Today we decided to eat dinner in Townhouse restaurant. We looked menu and decided take special meal for Wednesday. It was homemade cottage pie with mash and veggies. 2nd meal was chicken Caesar salad. I want to be clear. Price for salad in menu was €7.5 and pie when we asked costs €9.95. We finished eat and some food left so we took with us home. Time for pay and what happened?In receipt were different prices for both meal. First i wanted left some extra money for stuff when i thought i 'll pay €17.5 but it was almost €5 difference. They explained that actually salad was as a starter and in main course too but nobody told me and they charge me as a main course of course where more expensive price It's ridiculous. They have to notice the customers that they have 2 options for salad and give choice to customers to choose which one they want to but not decide themself instead of customers. This is not right. There is a to expensive to not give the choice to customers what they pay for.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 534galinau
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner had Sunday lunch here today it was very disappointing. My partner ordered lamb which was nice but we realised after he got no bowl of veg with it unlike the table beside us. I ordered chicken vol au vent which was warm not hot.
We also noticed that Mary, a lovely lady who did the meeting and greeting when you walked in and showed you to your table has left ..... big loss to a conveniently located venue.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple