“Family night away”
Review of The Townhouse

The Townhouse
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Tullamore
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Description: Bar & Restaurant in town centre. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meals. Can cater for groups in our function room.
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Have to say this is a beautiful place to eat/drink. Came here with my mom and sister the place is so warm and cosy the food was fab and the staff was even nicer. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (167)

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Definitely the best breakfast I have ever had. Lashings of hot toast and Tea to accompany a top class Irish Breakfast. You might not want to eat again until supper . Hospitality par excellence !

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve visited the townhouse a number of time’s over the past few months, and each meal has been fabulous. Staff and atmosphere very pleasant. Surroundings very clean. I strongly recommend the townhouse

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

I took me to town on this bright Sunday morning,
Took cash from the bank as I stifled the yawning,
I strolled toward The Tap, but the doors were all locked,
No food for me there, I was terribly shocked,

Then I rambled up High Street to see what I'd find
There I met a young maiden with words oh so kind
She invited me in to the lovely Town House
Where her accent confused me, I think she's a scouse,

Well we ate of the finest, some Clonaslee lamb,
Finished off with some Cheesecake, drizzled over with jam,
And some tea for to finish, just to wash it all down,
I recommend The Town House if you're ever in town.

For the food is delicious, and the staff are all great,
I enjoyed it immensely, near licking the plate,
So I'll bid you farewell now, for I'm travelling on,
I just wrote to say thank you, I'll see you anon.

2  Thank Caddyvan
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Visited the Town House twice on our stay in Tullamore once for Breakfast which I created from the items on the menu, I opted for 2 poached eggs, bacon,sausage and mushrooms which was really nice, Our second visit was for dinner Brenda had the beef I had the half roast duck , both were nicely cooked and came with plenty of fresh vegetables, The staff were very friendly and attentive without being over the top, We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Volpetervo