Orbitz.com
Trip.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
1,553 results
All reviews italian restaurant main bar leisure centre from start to finish top class wedding venue afternoon tea lovely hotel next morning bar staff great atmosphere couldn't do enough food was amazing both nights staff were so friendly live music library bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Ok so, this review is a little late (We got married here over year ago in this gem of a venue). A year on, It’s safe to say the Bridge House Hotel & all its wonderful staff really did make for a fabulous wedding day – far beyond anything we had imagined. It didn’t take us long to realise that we wanted to have our wedding in this beautiful hotel. When you arrive, you’re greeted by a lovely gentleman who makes you feel at home right away, Noel is just amazing, we still talk about him!
The food was just spectacular from start to finish, but the wow factor was definitely the buffet of desserts! Every single guest commented on how amazing it was. If you have a sweet tooth like me you can’t pass up on this.
A very special thank you to Dawn our Wedding Co-Ordinator – she was so helpful throughout the whole planning process, nothing was ever a hassle for her, making us feel at ease during the run up to our special day. Noel drove us to the church & was by our side for the entire day, such a character! He really went over & beyond for us.
We literally had the best day of our lives & that was down to the brilliant team you have. Your staff are a credit to your hotel, thank you for making our day so memorable.

Mr & Mrs Connell

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the bridge house hotel on a Sunday night. Rooms are pretty basic, nice bathroom. Too warm, view of an abandoned run down car park. The lady on check in was very in-personal but the lady who checked us out was much more friendly and what you would expect from a receptionist. Woke pretty early to cleaners outside our door, which disappointed us because we were hoping for a nice rest. Would stay again but only if I was in tullamore for a wedding or event.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichelleN777
Louise Lenaghan, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Michelle

We were sorry to hear that your check in was very in-personal as we thrive to offer the best customer service here at The Bridge House Hotel. We really do hope to welcome you back in the future.

From all at The Bridge House Hotel

Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Came to the Penthouse expecting decent food and drinks with friends. Between ordering and service it took 1 hour to get a drink. Food arrived some time after and was cold and inedible also half the drinks were warm saying the fridge was broken. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Louise Lenaghan, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear Niall C

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at The Bridge House Hotel.
I was hugely disappointed to read that you had a poor experience with the Penthouse.
I do hope that you will consider us again in the future.

I would very much appreciate if you can contact the hotel directly on 057 932 5600 to discuss your experience in more detail.

Reviewed 30 November 2020

Had dinner and drinks with a group of friends in the Char bistro. The food was delicious and the service was impeccable, nothing was too much of an ask. The Would highly recommend a visit if you're looking for somewhere that does great food in a great atmosphere

Date of stay: July 2020

Hi Chloe

Thank you for your recent review of The Char Bistro.
The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your meal with us.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Bridge House Hotel again very soon.

Best Regards,
Management

Reviewed 4 October 2020

Dear Bridge House

I just want to compliment your pastry chef on the fabulous Black Forest gateaux which I picked up today.

I initially ordered for Dad's birthday on 18/9/20 and paid in advance but you had to close because of the Covid outbreak.The lady pastry chef rang me during the week to rearrange delivery of the cake and I picked it up today.The level of customer service was above and beyond and she even put in a few extra treats for the inconvenience.We are so impressed and we've just had a slice of the cake and it is delicious.So Dad and myself just want to say a big thank you and keep up the good work.You're doing an excellent job.

Kind Regards

Sabrina Rabbette

Clara

Date of stay: October 2020

Hi Ciara

Thank you for your recent review of our take away dessert .
Our pastry Chef was delighted with your review & I am happy to hear your Dad & you enjoyed the Black forest Gateaux.

Best Regards,