Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$138
View deal
PricelineUS$164
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
1,635 results
All reviews italian restaurant main bar shopping centre wedding reception from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel wedding venue top class afternoon tea next morning lovely hotel great atmosphere bar staff could not fault reception area couldn't do enough food was amazing
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2019

I want to give this hotel 4 or 5 stars,but please read below...

Stayed here quite a few times, excellent place until we checked out last week.It was my fault that I left one of my bags which was fully packed behind in the room.I contacted the hotel and they sent it to me but unfortunately,some items went missing.It costs me over €150 to replace items..Don't think I will be back, which is a real pity.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank seanhatch
MarioBridgeHouse, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2019

Dear seanhatch,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Bridge House Hotel.

Thank you so much for coming back to the Bridge House time after time, the hotel is very popular, and we pride ourselves of providing an amazing guest care and attention to detail.
I'm sorry to hear that some items have not been found but when you had contacted us relating the bag you spoke to housekeeping manager and both of you went through the content of your bag and none of the items were there.

Bridge House Hotel is one of the busiest hotels in Ireland therefore there is a need of very strict and detailed policies in all departments. Our housekeeping department is one of the departments to have one of the toughest policies when it comes to Lost and Found and I want to assure you that all employees are fully trained and adhering to them policies.

I would really appreciate if you gave me the opportunity to speak with you directly to discuss the whole situation and I'm available at the following email mario@bridgehouse.ie.

Once again thank you for your review and I do hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

A group of 10 of us stayed here the October bank holiday weekend. We were celebrating my husband's 50th birthday. We all had a fantastic time staff are amazing and food and entertainment is fantastic. Pool was closed for work but the hot tub on the roof is a must do.my husband and I stayed in a suite great size and balcony but room needs updating. Will definitely go back again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Karen T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.

I'm really delighted to read you enjoyed your experience with us and thank you for praising the staff, food and entertainment. Our hotel is lively, and we provide 7nights a week live music in the Bridge Bar with great line ups.
I do apologise that the pool was closed but unfortunately pump failed on us during a busy bank holiday weekend. Pool is now back running properly so we will be delighted if you came back to us on a short visit.

Once again thank you for the review and hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2019

Stayed here on October bank holiday Monday. Wish I hadn't. Arrived at 3 to check in as per hotel website and were told room wasnt ready. Then we were told the the swimming pool was closed for the day but we could use the outside pool and jacuzzi. Eventually got room keys at 4 or so and went to the pool area. Outside pool was freezing even though we were told a 3 year old would be fine in it and the jacuzzi water was black. Left and went back to the room and rang reception at 6 and asked could we book the Italian restaurant as we had young kids and didn't want to leave the hotel. We were told It was totally booked til 8.30pm. I walked down to the restaurant myself and asked and the girl said no problem and seated us straight away. Food was really nice and staff were nice in the restaurant. I could go on in detail about breakfast and rooms etc but all average. Maybe we picked a bad day on a bank holiday but was disappointed after reading majority good reviews

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anonT8255GI
MarioBridgeHouse, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Dear anonT8255GI,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Bridge House Hotel.

I'm really disappointed you did not enjoy your recent stay. Unfortunately, we found ourselves in a difficult situation where the pool pump failed so we had to close the pool and due to the same problem, we were forced to close the outside hydro pool too as the temperature would not hold. All of that happened during bank holiday weekend and so we had our hands tight as no technician would have come during holiday days. I do apologise and I know how important of an attraction the pool and hydro pools are.
I would really appreciate if you could contact me directly on my email at mario@bridgehouse.com so I can rectify this situation.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Really good carvery. V helpful staff. One suggestion would be to have someone help carry your tray/s to the table especially if you have young kids. It's v good value. Loads of choice. I would recommend

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Louise Lenaghan, Marketing at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Hi

Thank you for your review & rating, we hope to welcome you back in the future.

From
All The Bridge House Staff

Reviewed 1 November 2019

I orignally had a Tue afternoon booking for a Spa Experience with a voucher, they redeemed it and were kind enough to reaccommodate me on the Wed instead (I had to rearrange my Spa Experience). The responses to my emails were prompt and helpful. The staff were good, one was a new member on her first day so had onviously little info but all staff were very pleasant. rosin my therpaist was very professional and pleasant and made me feel relaxed. The spa was warm and inviting and decorated tastefully. the back, neck, scalp massage was amazing! So relaxing. I had also a facial and a trial of a therapy chair that plays soft music and vibrates and rocks, relaxing one further. The relaxation area was empty and provided water and juices and peaceful tranquility afterwards. I also made use of the leisure centre jacuzzi, pool and sauna area and hydrotherapy pool.

1  Thank Deirdre F

Hi

Thank you for your review & rating, we hope to welcome you back in the future.

From