Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,553 results
All reviews italian restaurant main bar leisure centre from start to finish wedding venue lovely hotel next morning bar staff great atmosphere couldn't do enough food was amazing both nights staff were so friendly live music library bar tullamore dew fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

We had Sunday lunch in the Bridge House yesterday. What a disappointment. The vegetables were way over cooked and the presentation left a lot to be desired.This would be our local and we have dined there several times before some years ago. Can't believe it has gone down hill so much for food.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maureenTullamore
GDolanBridgeHouse, Front Office Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Hi Maureen

Thank you for your recent review of The Bridge House Hotel.

I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your recent visit here to The Bridge House,I have informed the chef of your review & he will be looking into the matter further, if you would like to discuss the matter more please contact myself on info@bridgehouse.com
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Bridge House Hotel again very soon.

Geraldine

Reviewed 30 June 2019

Having just returned from a 4 night break away, I can safely say that The Bridge House Hotel is absolutely wonderful

From the lovely Rachel and Adeline at the reception desk, Gary one of the hotel managers, Mairead the waitress at the bar, all the breakfast and dining room staff and even the hotels’ chef, these were the people who made ours and no doubt other guests wonderful and truly memorable.

When we first arrived at the hotel we were greeted by Racheal at reception and even though we were early for check in, Rachel told us that our room was ready.
We were asked if we needed help to out rooms but we were fine as there is 2 elevators that access all floors. However should you need assistance, help will certainly be at hand.

Our room was immaculately clean, the beds were crisp fresh and very comfortable as was our pillows. The room was spacious and had much room to store and hang your belongings.
There is a kettle, cups and saucers, spoons, tea, coffee, brown/white sugar and biscuits on a tray. There is also a wall mounted television that has an array of channels (suitable for all ages, kids to adults).

Each bedroom has extra blankets and pillows, a pin coded safe, a case holder, ironing board and iron. The bathroom is immaculate with an array of different sized towels, complimentary toilets and of course, a bath and build in over head shower.

Due to medical reasons there are only certain foods I can eat, therefore I contacted the hotel before arriving. I am still in awe over this because the amazing Adeline had everything in place for when I arrived.

Not only did she talk to the chef about my needs, she also informed the waiting staff who reserved a seat for me in the dining area plus provided me with my own special menu. All of this was done without hesitation or questions. This meant so much to me and I will never be able to express my appreciation.

One of many examples of how accommodating The Bridge House Hotel are is the following:-

On two evenings of our stay I was not able to eat in the dining area. Feeling worried I explained this to Rachael and without hesitation, she told mum and I that we could eat in a different area of the hotel.
She also told us to order whatever we wanted (obviously within reason), charge it to our room and she would sort it out (our dining room meal was already paid so the food we ordered was of equal value) but this is something that no other hotel has EVER offered us!!

Gary, one of the hotel managers was so helpful and indeed ever so pleasant. He never would pass you without saying hello and ask how your stay was going. He too also arranged for the waiter/waitress to see to our evening needs.

This meant so much because there were no questions asked at all asked.
There really are very few hotel managers that go out of their way to look after their guests but Gary made himself known.

There are very few hotels were the staff call you by your first name let alone treat you with such exceptional service. Therefore I feel the staff at The Bridge House Hotel deserve be acknowledged and praised because their "guest care" is simply exceptional.

What really won me over was this. On the day before my departure I asked for the recipe of their beautiful homemade seeded scones. Unfortunately the baker was off that day so I was not able to get it (all their home baked pastries are amazing and so fresh).

However, on the morning of my departure Adeline had arranged for the baker to bake me some and left word with Rachel to give me them before I left.
In all my life I have never stayed in a hotel that made you feel so comfortable and at home.

There are so many positive things to say about this hotel, so I strongly advise you to book your stay asap! I really look forward to my next stay at The Bridge House Hotel and I thank all the staff for making our stay a very memorable one.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JointAtTheHip

Hi jointatThehip

Thank you for your recent review of The Bridge House Hotel. The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, Adeline & Gary were delighted to see your review, we we were happy that you truly did have a memorable experience staying here with us here.

Reviewed 29 June 2019

This is the most amazing hotel. My son has just had his wedding there, we could not have asked for more. I am disabled and in a wheelchair, they gave me an amazing room with lots of space and the beds are to die for, so comfy. They brought breakfast to my room because they knew how hard it was for me on a morning. The wedding was incredible, the food fabulous and great facilities. Everything is kept clean and rooms were serviced every day. For me though it was the staff that made it, they make you feel like part of the family. I had the most wonderful time such good value for money. Many thanks to all of you at the Bridge House Hotel.

Room tip: Just ask the staff and they will sort out the room best for your needs
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi ringthebells

Thank you for your recent review of The Bridge House Hotel. The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us & all the staff were delighted you enjoyed your experience

Reviewed 25 June 2019

Stayed here for two nights in June.
Lovely hotel. Nice food. Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was a good size with everything you could possibly need in it. Tea & coffee making facilities,Iron, TV and toiletries supplied in bathroom.
Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Sunnyshine12345

Thank you for your recent review of The Bridge House Hotel. The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2019

Tullamore Bridge House Hotel hosted our son's wedding in June 2019 and the organisation, food, setting, entertainment and our guests' stay were outstanding. The staff of the Bridge House Hotel, and in particular, their manager Noel, went out of their way to ensure that this important event and our guests' comfort were truly memorable. The variety and amount of food were a talking point as too was the entertainment with no fewer than 4 forms of musical entertainment provided. The wedding was the best fun for the contingent of 40 odd Australians and over 100 Irish guests who all announced the wedding the best they had ever attended! Thank you to Noel and his crew for making our stay in the Bridge House Hotel an outstanding success on such an important occasion!! Happy memories xx

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SummerHillKimbo

Hi Kenneth

Thank you for your recent review of The Bridge House Hotel. The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, Noel is one in a million isn't he.