Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviews leisure centre lovely hotel jacuzzi bath executive room bar food swimming pool next morning bar staff plenty of parking last weekend waiting staff family room saturday night top class full irish sandra receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

I came to eat only at the restaurant. The lady that mainly served us was soo lovely friendly polite patient and professional.
We ordered starters and a main course. The soup, mushroom and bbq wings was delicious. It was nice I completely forgot to take a picture. Our main courses arrived. I had the fish and chips, I asked another younger server for vinegar and ketchup. She arrived back with the vinegar and slammed it on the table. I had to ask another mature lady for the ketchup (as I was waiting a good while) who promptly bought some to the table. All in all I enjoyed my meal thoroughly and restaurant was cosy with a very relaxing atmosphere.
I would go back, but just avoid the assistance from the other rude server.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bigmumsz
TCH-Marketing-Dpt, Marketing Executive at Tullamore Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Dear Bigmumsz,

thank you for taking the time to review the Tullamore Court Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry to hear of your experience in our Restaurant and can assure you that this is not our usual standard! I will make sure to pass your comments on to relevant departments. I am glad to hear that you still enjoyed your time with us and hope you visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2019

Location is great, right in the centre of town. Room was very basic and needs a make over. Skirting was stained and walls need fresh paint. Door on bathroom was also stained. Bed was comfortable.

Breakfast was typical 3 star, very basic but adequate.

Good value

Room tip: 2nd floor is best as 3rd floor has underfloor heating which apparently cannot be controlled from the room.

Dear Mary W,

thank you for taking the time to review the Tullamore Court Hotel on Tripadvisor. I will make sure to pass your comments on to relevant departments and hope you visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2019

Arrived at 2pm found the room was ready which was great family room was huge 2 single beds plus a double but if you are like us this not ideal cause my brother and is son took the double which left the two single beds for us and if your like me over 6ft your legs are going to be hanging out of the end of the bed hotel was busy for a Easter Monday down we went to the restaurant in the hotel waiting staff are terrible took me 3 times to asked for a menu before we finally got one didn't get the friendly service you usually get needs inpoverment kids club not really a kids club the lifeguard was the minder in the kids club after he finished is shift as a lifeguard all he was doing was shouting at the kids being to other hotels are kids clubs are brilliant breakfast was another disaster orange juice needs a huge improvement in this hotel is not a breakfast buffet like most hotels now you need to order from the menu again left sitting at the table with no service they should be over as quick as they can even with a pot of tea service needs a upgrade overall hotel room was spotless like all of the hotel there was a few unsavoury characters in the hotel they were very very loud even a breakfast trying to eat around this is hard there were kids running everywhere the manager asked them to go back out to there parents and they didn't listen with a few little adjustments here and there could be a really good hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
TCH-Marketing-Dpt, Marketing Executive at Tullamore Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear markfinlay14,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We are disheartened to hear of your unsatisfactory experience at the Tullamore Court Hotel. I have passed on your comments to the relevant departments where these issues will be discussed. I do hope this will not deter you from visiting the Tullamore Court Hotel in the future. Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention as it is through constructive comments such as yours that we can achieve and improve on the standards normally associated with our hotel.

Reviewed 17 April 2019

Myself and my partner stayed in the Tullamore Court hotel last weekend as we were attending some of the TradFest events over the weekend. We had a really enjoyable stay.
We were greeted by Liz at reception, who was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious. The bed was lovely and comfy. However we had to ask for extra milk from reception for the bedroom but this was no problem at all.
We had bar food shortly after arriving, would highly recommend the Chicken Piri Piri and the Thai Curry - delicious!! Only small issue we had was, we were waiting a little bit for our drinks. But the friendly bar staff made up for it, the girl who served us was very pleasant (forgot to get her name).
We didn't avail of dinner in the restaurant as we ate when we were out that evening but the menu read very well and it looked beautiful to sit back in.
Breakfast the next morning was great, a good variety of food on the buffet - and extremely clean and tidy (I've a pet peev for dirty breakfast buffets). My partner had the full Irish and cleared his plate.
Overall, our stay at the court hotel was really enjoyable. The friendly staff are a credit to the hotel. We will definitely be back!!

Dear Maria M,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that all elements of the hotel experience are to your satisfaction and we appreciate your kind words, which I will pass on to staff. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2019

I booked a two night stay in the Tullamore Court. First time visiting Tullamore, the hotel was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint!
David on reception was very helpful telling us about all the local attractions and different places of interest as well as what music & shows were going on in the hotel for the weekend, He seemed genuinely friendly and really started our stay off on a positive note. The room was spotlessly clean, crisp linens, plenty of fluffy towels and the bed was so comfortable that we requested a late check out on Sunday!
We ate in the Bar on our second night, the food was delicious! my boyfriend ordered the steak with the Tullamore Dew Whiskey sauce, it was cooked perfectly. I would also recommend the salmon, Bridget in the bar was very attentive making sure we had all we needed. Top quality bar food and service.
Overall we had a lovely relaxing stay at the Tullamore Court and will be recommending to all our friends.

Dear Sylvia G,