“The place to go”

Cafe Q
Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

Visit this cafe so much. Just love it. They have a lovely large variety of foods. I especially love their bagels and salads. Staff always very friendly. Was introduced yesterday to a ner coffee called the cortado mmm its lovely myself and husband thoroughly enjoyed it along with our bagel/ciabatta salad and soup. It set me up for the day before I went to work at 4. They are very generous portions and you will always be full afterwards. More often than not you wont finish it. Also the seating and decor are nice it's a very chilled relaxing atmosphere

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank ange17
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 13 June 2019

Great place to meet up with friends and take a break. Met up with old friends not seen for years. Close to the Central Hotel and town centre.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

We went to cafe q for lunch today. I had a chicken and avocado salad which was delicious, fresh and plentiful. My OH had a double decker sandwich which had fresh ingredients and tasted great.
Excellent value for money

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank CLG98765
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

My mother and myself had planned to go for lunch and decided on cafe Q. We had been there previously and we had a great experience! We arrived at 4:10pm and as we stepped through the door we both felt immediately uncomfortable! The look we got from the members of staff working there, it felt like we weren’t wanted there! We were aware that food was served until 5:30 so there was no need for it, we are extremely disappointed and we will not be returning!

Date of visit: April 2019
4  Thank Shona K
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Go here on a regular basis with sometimes with friends sometimes myself and the hubby and sometimes myself hubby and kids. Today we went for lunch they have a great menu variety. Weather it be just a coffee you want or breakfast or lunch they cater for all. Today myself and daughter had the thai sweet chilli chicken wrap my son had 2 portions of pancakes as the portions are small for a 14 year old. (I do find the pancakes a bit on the pricey side) and my husband had a toasted sandwich. Staff are lovely and very helpful

Date of visit: March 2019