“Top restaurant”

Shishir - Thai & Indian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Shishir Indian and Thai Restaurant. Bring your own wine no charge. Full a la carte menu. Early Bird menu,Kids menu available. Free WiFi. Takeaway from €9.95. Wheelchair access. Private party area. Outside catering for large parties.
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Can not recommend more this place.
Excellent phone service ,costumer service, fast take away collection and off course fantastic food full of flavours

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Katerina K
Write a reviewReviews (229)

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Have been here many times both for sit down and now covid-friendly takeaway. As a family of meat eaters and vegetarians we have all enjoyed their food. Would highly recommend.
Try the paneer dishes; they're fabulous!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank fionak657
Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Just finished a takeaway and to say it was disappointing is an understatement. I ordered the Garlic Mushrooms to start and a Lamb Tikka Masala for myself and my wife.

The mushrooms were basically battered mushrooms that you would get in a chipper with absolutely zero hint of garlic. No garlic sauce with them either as I thought because they were so plain they might have just put in garlic sauce with them. All that was in the container was literally just the mushrooms.

Both our mains were not good - as I said we ordered Lamb Tikka Masala but there was no flavour of this off them. In fact they were much more like the Buttered Chicken/Lamb that is on their menu. Also, the lamb was in no way tender and lacked flavour. In fact it was tough.

I’m afraid I wont be returning and the other two Indian restaurants in the town will be getting my custom from now on.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Just finished my weekly takeaway, and as always it was amazing, full of flavour. The chicken vindaloo is just to die for. Assad and all staff friendly as always. If u are visiting Tullamore be sure to stop by,

Ryan

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

1. Bring your own wine - No corkage charge!
2. We both had house special curries & tikka masala which was around €16 each. Sides were €3.95 each. Very tasty, great portion!
3. Aine was an absolutely top class server! Very friendly and couldn't do more to make our night as good as it was! Thank you
Thanks for a lovely meal Shishir!

Date of visit: September 2020