Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

A brilliant stay from start to finish with immaculate rooms and a friendly host and family. Freshly made hot breakfast with a variety of continental options in the warm family home made for a great stay and no doubt I will be back to stay again. 10/10!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnos12345
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Lovely atmosphere in this family run bed and breakfast. Great value. Huge choice for breakfast and great coffee. Kids loved it, even got to play with the kittens! I would highly recommend it. Lovely and quiet rooms. Comfy pillows! Thanks Marie and family.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hollyhill66th
Reviewed 28 April 2019

Amazing owner. Was given a room at the top floor. When I mentioned to the owner that I just had a knee surgery, she moved me immediately to the bottom floor! My daughter said, "it's a home away from home" We loved the showers as it's so powerful! I know it's nothing but it's something worth mentioning. Breakfast is included and help yourself. The owner will cook for you any hot breakfast thatyou want!Highly recommended if you are staying in Tullamore.

Room tip: Room upstairs will definitely face the field at the back!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MelKCMel
Reviewed 13 April 2019

I stayed here for 12 weeks during a hospital placement. Marie the owner was very friendly and accommodating.
I was given a room in a small building separate from the main B&B, and my room was en-suite with a small kitchenette provided, perfect for my needs. The room was comfortable and warm and had a large bed, side table, TV, arm chairs and a small desk. The kitchenette consisted of a fridge, microwave, toaster and sink, as well as cutlery, plates and cups. I never had the provided breakfast as I would prepare my own each morning.
The hospital is a 5 minute walk down the road, and Tullamore town is a 15 minute walk.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2019

The Tudor Lodge is in a great location, just outside of the center of town. It's quiet and the rooms are quite comfortable. The host, Marie, was super accommodating and breakfast was awesome. It's one of the best B&Bs I've stayed in.

Date of stay: December 2018