“Take away”

Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

The food in The Blue Apron is superb. It was presented lovely. The homemade apple crumble is delicious and just reached the spot, possibly one of the nicest I’ve had.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank chloe9021
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Indoor eating is prohibited but take-aways are available. We had a take-away last night and it was as good as eating in the restaurant. The flavour was to die for. I'll be back again next week. Only 21 euros for 2 couses. Well worth it.

Date of visit: October 2020
4  Thank NonieBr
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here last night. The staff were lovely. The food was excellent. I would definitely return if I am back in Tullamore

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Limericklady57
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend brought me here during our weekend in Tullamore. I had been looking forward to it all week and it certainly did not disappoint. The staff were all very friendly on arrival and we were given some lovely bread and complimentary mushroom soup while we were waiting for our main courses, which was very nice. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu which was really well presented and tasted even better. There were so many elements to the dish and they all worked really well together. My partner got the steak which was cooked perfectly. The portion sizes were quite generous compared to what I was expecting. We also got desserts of pavlova and cheesecake which were delicious! It was one of those times that even though we were quite full we just couldn't leave a scrap on the plates! The service was great, the staff were attentive but not over annoying us every few minutes which made the atmosphere nice and relaxed. Overall I really enjoyed my visit here and would absolutely eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank the-squishy-penguin
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner recently pleasantly surprised.
Very welcoming very nice white soda bread we didn’t try the brown
Prawns for mains were very good and accompanied by freshly mashed potatoes and carrots and as many as you want boss had monkfish and rated it highly if you are around the midlands you could do a lot worse

Date of visit: July 2020