“Always getting the order wrong”
Review of The Foxy Bean

The Foxy Bean
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Tullamore
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Always getting the order wrong from their own menu. Staff are rude, overpriced, overrated would not recommend

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed 30 November 2020

Staff are so kind and welcoming and the food is to die for.. the coffee is always perfect. Cant wait for ye to open back up!!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank EmmaGrace1812
Reviewed 28 November 2020

Unfortunately due to our business closing we visited foxy bean daily, omg coffee and food is just amazing, chicken wrap is to die for and on a good day when you treat yourself to a desert you are truly in for a treat, the management and staff are amazing and atmosphere in current times goes above and beyond

Reviewed 28 November 2020

By far my favorite place for a coffee, often have had breakfast and lunch there too and it’s always delicious staff are excellent always very friendly, id defo recommend the coffee bean

Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

As a lover of Foxy Bean, I never thought I’d be writing a post of this sort! On many occasions my boyfriend or friends and I have enjoyed delicious breakfasts and lunches in foxy bean, always considering their food and coffees next to none! Today my mam and I decided to have lunch and a catch-up and under current restrictions it was take away. It was a lunch both of us were really looking forward to! I ordered a chicken Caesar salad, two coffees and mams food and brought it home. Nothing was touched until we got to the table. Half way through my salad I noticed a slug crawling up the container We promptly shut the lid and put it back in the bag. I physically got sick with the idea of there being a slug in my food Mam went straight back in with the container and slug. She explained nicely that I had brought us home lunch and had discovered this. The staff could not have gotten rid of the box quick enough and Mam was brought down to the manager in the kitchen. They claimed they wash their salad but obviously not well enough or there would not have been a slug in my food!
The salad cost nearly €9.... and we were given a €7.50 refund.... what a disgrace!!!!! I am appalled by this customer service and genuinely shocked.... for a cafe that was always such a customer friendly place, I would have expected a bit more.... I will definitely not be back!!!

3  Thank Emma23457