“My daily coffee fix”
Review of The Foxy Bean

The Foxy Bean
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Tullamore
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I work locally and the Foxy Bean has the best coffee in town, and believe me I've tried everywhere! I also enjoy the gluten free products on offer including some of the cakes and tasty gluten free bread to dip in my poached eggs!
It's a great locally run cafe.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Eswhittle
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Waitress was rude and very unpleasant. Pretty much Threw our drinks on the table. When our Rocky road came I don’t even think the “waitress” even looked at the table. I’ve been here twice now and both times was exactly the same. Won’t be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
5  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The menu has a great variety to choose from , we had a delicious lunch The staff were lovely and the customer service was excellent I would highly recommend The Foxy Bean , it is certainly worth a visit Well done Foxy Bean

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the foxy bean for lunch while on a business trip in Tullamore. The staff were very friendly and the service was quick. I had a pulled pork panini and a cappuccino. Both were nice. The only negative is it's a little on the pricey side. Overall very happy.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We arrived in on a beautiful Monday morning. We decided to sit outside on the river which was lovely and scenic. We ordered the eggs benedict one with ham and the other with salmon and coffee in a to go cup. Unfortunately the coffee didn't come in a to go cup. The eggs benedict was terrible I'm sorry to say. The poached eggs were over cooked and hard. The eggs were on slice of cooked ham not bacon and the toasted soft English muffin was anything but. Really disappointed with the hot food but map return for coffee or tea and scone sometime.

Date of visit: June 2018