All reviews monaghan town b and b stayed here guest house work colleagues next morning walking distance centre of town lovely breakfast nice room would definitely stay here again attending a wedding top floor two night stay anne accommodation ensuite
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in December of 2017 and again last month. I have to say that it's a lovely place and the owners are very welcoming. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. No complaints at all. I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne-Ashleigh, General Manager at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Christine
Thank you for for your lovely review . Comments like that make the hard work all worth while
Martin and Anne Monaghan

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This place is excellent value for money, there was nothing wrong for what you pay!!! Definitely be back!! I was here with work, I saw the 2 stars and thought oh no thanks but continued to read the reviews and I’m so glad I did. It should be 3 stars it’s a true gem of a place! Room was light and airy, all amenities you’d need and a good ensuite! Good breakfast too.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Jellybabycow
Thank you for you great review . Unfortunately Guest House Star ratings are very confusing . A 3 Star rating would almost be like a 4 star hotel rating
Martin Monaghan

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The staff here were extremely helpful aand friendly. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was delicious. Also the location is central. Walking distance to thw cathedral and about 10min drive to Castle Leslie. Great value for money.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anne-Ashleigh, General Manager at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi Elaine
Thank you for your lovely review .We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us
Martin Monaghan

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I can honestly say it's one of the nicest hotels I stayed in. Perfectly located in the town and very friendly staff and owners. I rang the day before to see if I could check in earlier because we had to get changed for a wedding and no problems atall. Rooms are spotlessly clean. showers are brilliant and it's very quiet and relaxing. And the breakfast is lovely I would recommend it to anyone 5 stars..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne-Ashleigh, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Kevin
Thank you for your lovely review. Comments like yours make all the hard work worthwhile. Glad you enjoyed your stay
Martin and Anne Monaghan

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay in ashleigh guest house. It was our wedding anniversary & there was a lovely card & bottle of champagne on ice awaiting our arrival. It was a beautiful extra touch. Much appreciated. The owners are very friendly & the breakfast was very tasty. The rooms are immaculate. A lovely boutique hotel, right in the centre of town, which i would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne-Ashleigh, Owner at Ashleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Guys
Glad you enjoyed your stay .Thank you so much for your lovely review
Martin and Anne