“Comfortable accommodation in pleasant surroundings”
other travellers have booked this property
Harbour View Westport Croagh Patrick in the background
Croagh Patrick from the quay
Westport House
Greenway links Westport to the Quay
Westport Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Fin044
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Comfortable accommodation in pleasant surroundings”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Very clean and tidy , well equipped and functional apartment. Nice view. About 20 mins walk from town of Westport but quite a few restaurants and pubs close by too

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - it is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have you to stay. Thank you also for leaving the apartment so neat and tidy on your departure.
Best wishes
Geraldine
Elizabeth...
“Damp, smelly and unpleasant”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We have visited Westport many times and are familiar with the area. We selected this apartment because it is on the Quay, convenient for work and for exploring Clew Bay and Mayo. Unfortunately, the overall apartment was damp, smelly and unpleasant, and we decided to move to another place after four days. The bedding and kitchen amenities were average, but the bathroom was dirty and there were insects that we had to remove The property manager was pleasant and helpful, but when we told her that the place was dirty, she responded with a note that was incredulous at our claims and denied them.In addition, we were told that there was an additional electricity charge that would have to be paid for after our stay. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The bathroom was dirty and in very poor condition
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Jun 2016
Dear Elizabeth

Thank you for taking the time to review my apartment. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay.

It is unfortunate that you did not give me the opportunity to rectify any issues you may have had while you were staying in the apartment. If I had been ‘told’ of any issues I would have made sure that these were addressed straight away. The fact is, you only contacted me by email 9 days after you had already left the property and then only after I had made contact with you with a courteous email as a follow up during your stay. I inspected the apartment after I received your email and had difficulty identifying any of the issues that you had raised in your email. As I am sure you will appreciate, it is very difficult to rectify such grievances when you had already left the apartment.

My guests are extremely important to me. As the owner of the property I ensure that I am personally available (instead of hiring a property manager) to meet and greet each of my guests when they arrive. All guests have my personal phone number in case they need to contact me.

The apartment was thoroughly cleaned the morning of your arrival and was checked by myself after the cleaning. I showed you around the apartment accompanying you into each room including the bathroom.

Electricity (heating) is an extra charge as indicated on the apartment’s description on Tripadvisor. However after receiving your email I did not expect nor ask you to pay this additional fee.

Again, I am sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations.

Kind Regards

Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Jun 2015
We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in Harbour View Westport. Thank you for taking the time to send in a review - it is very much appreciated. Hope to see you back again soon.
County Dublin, Ireland

Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Jun 2015
Thanks for the lovely review - delighted you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you back in 'Harbour View Westport' again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$118
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing