“Delicious!”

Cuisines: European, Indian, Thai
Description: Taste of the World
Description: Taste of the World
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I've been to a lot of Indians across the country and I have a lot of favourites and this place is the best in mayo without doubt.

The Korma would be my go to and it is succulent sweet in here.

Staff are always very nice and the atmosphere is beautifully quiet, especially for somewhere so central.

1  Thank Adam B

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited here based on reviews and were expecting great things...unfortunately this was not to be! Ordered a chicken korma which I can only describe as a few lumps of chicken thrown in a dish with a full jar of flavourless sauce thrown on top, it was as unsightly as it was unappetising! Staff did not care nor did they even come near us to ask were we ok throughout the meal, will definitely not be returning!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

great food and a lovely welcome,,hugh selection on the asian fusion menu...half portions for the kids reasonably priced

1  Thank Colm S
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Since finding this restaurant and takeaway I cannot wait to comeback for more excellent varied menu and excellent customer service my complements to the chefs and management always.

1  Thank paulsheerin
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Back in Westport for another weekend break and a return visit to the Olde Bridge restaurant did not disappoint.

Some changes to the menu but not the quality of food. The Indian Madras and Vindaloo were both excellent as was the sharing platter for starters.

Our companions are not fans of hot food so they selected from the European menu and it was superb. Fish and chips with soft flaky fish and crispy batter with home made chips and rack of lamb perfectly executed and presented.

A bottle of house red, coffees and one large ice cream desert left us all very satisfied.

If you are in the area make sure this is on your list.