Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,006 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath silver experience sister hotel spa sula mini bar presidential suite top class leisure centre fantastic hotel castle court from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel second to none staff were excellent bar and restaurant could not fault great weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

My wife and I really like the Covey’s restaurant. If we want to go out for a meal it’s our usual choice. The food is tasty and the service is great. I have to mention Ivett who’s been our waitress several times and she is always excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who’s looking for a good place to eat in Westport.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael McLoughlin, General Manager at Westport Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sandor,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Coveys.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Ivett and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westport Plaza Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

I really enjoyed my recent stay. Room was spacious with balcony. Everything was spotless and as it was my birthday there was treats left in my room and a card from the management and staff. It was a surprise and a kind gesture. Staff were all very pleasant and welcoming both in the restaurant and bar and at the check in desk. Looking forward to returning soon.

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Westport Plaza Hotel.

Here at The Westport Plaza Hotel we pride ourselves on our warm, friendly team members and our high standards throughout the hotel so I am delighted your experience reflected this, I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the relevant departments.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

We ate in Coveys bar grill and pizza. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome . We were greeted and seated by Sophie who also looked after our drinks. In a time when it is very difficult to get staff and servers are overwhelmed with work it is wonderful to come across two professional, pleasant and smiling waiters in both Sophie and Zoey. We will definitely be back. Word of warning it was already very busy at 6pm. I would recommend booking in advance. We were lucky to get a table. Food was great too. Good pizza , burgers, steaks. Lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Maeve010

Dear Maeve,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at The Westport Plaza Hotel.

Here at The Westport Plaza Hotel we pride ourselves on our warm, friendly team members and our high standards throughout the hotel so I am delighted your experience reflected this when you dined in Coveys Gastrobar, I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the Sophie & Zoey, they will be delighted to read your kind words.

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

Good quality hotel food was very good. Lots of staff clean rooms good location. Only bad thing was signage into the hotel. Nothing exceptional but I have had to write more words. So it would be really good if trip advisor would reduce the number the words for a review

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive feedback regarding a recent experience with us here in the Westport Plaza Hotel.

As a business we endeavour to deliver consistency and excellence in all aspects of our product and service I will ensure we learn from your feedback.

I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again at some stage in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

My family and friends dined at Coveys Gastro bar last night and the meal and service was absolutely 1st Class … the ambiance in the restaurant was amazing , the curved red leather seating booths were so luxurious and comfortable . We all had different main courses and everyone was complimenting their meals .. the presentation on each meal was wonderful .. I opted for the dry aged fillet steak and it was cooked to perfection and absolutely faultless . The service from start to finish was superb and everyone was so attentive .. and a special mention to Edward the restaurant manager who was the ultimate professional and certainly made our visit very memorable and we will most certainly be back when we are in Westport again. I highly rate and recommend Coveys to anyone visiting the area .. it’s most definitely worth a visit .. you won’t be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear George,

Here at The Westport Plaza Hotel we pride ourselves on our warm, friendly team members and our high standards throughout the hotel so I am delighted your experience reflected this when you dined in Coveys Gastrobar, I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the Edward, he will be delighted to read your kind words.