4 people are viewing this hotel
US$147
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$127
Hotels.com
US$127
TravelocityUS$127
Trip.comUS$141
TripadvisorUS$127
2,070 results
All reviews kids club horse riding leisure centre great family hotel family break bar food each evening breakfast and dinner wedding reception food was lovely restaurant staff both nights great weekend staff were lovely town centre would highly recommend this hotel a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2022

Bedrooms clean and spacious.
Bathroom door very difficult to close and no extractor fan.
We were there for a wedding. The food was usual wedding fare, Turkey and Ham or Fish. Most of the waiting staff that we interacted with did not speak or understand English. Asking for fish with no sauce and if there was a children's menu was quite stressful as we had to keep repeating ourselves and had to ask more than one waiter for what we wanted. The result was that some people at our table were finished eating before others even were served.
We had booked breakfast for 10 am and were seated straight away. We were waiting for over 40 minutes for our breakfast. I had to look for a member of staff to ask why it hadn't come. When it finally came the waiter said it was delayed because the paperwork went missing!!
When checking out I mentioned the delayed breakfast to the receptionist and she said it was because people didn't come down at the time they booked. When I pointed out that we were there on time she apologised and asked for my email so the manager could email me...that email never came.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 6 July 2022

The hotel is in a great location and when driving in looks beautiful. The hotel lobby is lovely and my room was lovely and clean.
The waiting and bar staff are not trained correctly for their roles and it was quiet noticeable to me. The food in the hotel is not up to hotel standards either. My dinner the night i stayed was awful and i paid €18.90 for it.I ordered my dinner and forty minutes later it arrived.I could tell straight away it had been sitting under a light for quiet some time. The mushy peas were brown on top and the batter on the fish was black underneath. It was actually disgusting. I ordered two fried eggs for breakfast the next morning and they came out cold. The food was just really poor. There was no shortage of staff but i just felt like they hadn't the correct skills for dealing with customers. The barman took my dinner order after 20 minutes of waiting for a staff member to even approach me.A manager had to tell a staff member to take my breakfast order.

There was no phone signal or wifi in my room either and you just don't see that in today's world.

The hotel does seem geared around families with young children. I seen a play room for kids and i'm pretty sure they do have a kids club in it. I would go back on those grounds of bringing kids along but i wouldn't eat in the hotel again.

1  Thank 789yvonne
Reviewed 6 July 2022

Westport Woods is one hotel I will happily stay at again and again. The purpose of the trip was (little did she know at the time) but to propose to my amazing girlfriend Jen. I reached out to the hotel a few days prior to ask for some advice on where in Westport to do this. Kay from the hotel got back in touch with me and from that moment, Kay provided me with wonderful insight on the area and she and the other team members made sure we had the best experience ever. We received a complimentary upgrade on our room and the reception we received was so memorable. After I proposed (And she said yes), we were greeted upon arrival back at the hotel by kay who gave us both a big hug and huge congratulations. Each of the other staff were just equally amazing, the bar staff were so friendly and the food in the hotel was divine. I will be forever grateful for the service that was provided to us and will stay here at this venue again and again for countless years to come. Thank you team for everything

Reviewed 6 July 2022

Had read reviews before going so was a bit worried but we had a great stay. Staff were fantastic, lots of vegetarian options for breakfast and dinner, kids pool was a big hit. Great location. Noisy in the corridors at night but then all hotels are like that. Very comfy.

Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

Best thing about this hotel was the kids club and the staff which was super friendly and enthusiastic.
My kids didnt want to come back.
Pool, gym were good too.
The rest and bar staff was lovely.
The gentleman and reception was very helpful and accomodating.
The downside was breakfast.
I would not but this hotel with breakfast ever again,as it has literally nothing in the hot food.
Very little veriety has to be ordered which takes ages and ages, and it tastes really bland.
No choice for kids.
No pancakes or pan au chocolate.
Toilets need an uplift.