“A lovely stay”
other travellers have booked this property
double bedroom a view of living room
Check Availability
a view of living room
a view of living room
twin-bedroom
hallway
Wild flowers at kitchen window
bathroom
Pub Westport
Harbour Westport
Bearthra Strand
FRONT VIEW OF HOUSE
Front view of the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kfklimisc...
Laguna Beach, California
“A lovely stay”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I originally booked this apartment for myself only, so was not looking for more than a bed & kitchen. I had a friend join me for the week, and we both found it very comfortable. The location was ideal--very close to Clew Bay. It was interesting but refreshing to have the bedrooms on the ground floor and kitchen/living room upstairs! The kitchen was stocked with all necessary cookware and dining utensils. I was very happy to have a clothes washer/dryer and iron/ironing board! The 2 bedrooms (sleeping 4) were comfortable and everything was very clean! I wouldn't put a grown person on the pull-out sofa in the living room (to sleep 5-6) but a child would do fine. It wasn't an extravagant apartment, but was very practical and suited my needs perfectly. There was a pretty peekaboo view of the harbor from the patio outside the front door.
I would definitely stay there again!

4 Jul 2017
Thank you Karen and do hope you are enjoying the remainder of your stay here on Paddy's Green Isle Kind Regards,Patricia
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dump and fire trap”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is the absolutely worse place I have ever been in. Three of the heaters do not work. One of the beds lays up against a heater and it is taped up with a sign that says do not turn on. I was told by the owner to not turn it on because it might burn the house down. Washer stunk and did not work right . Out of order sign on the dishwasher. Exposed wires throughout the house. I was also told by other property owners that everything that is rented in Ireland must be handicap accessible, this place is not. It also was dirty . Only stayed for about 3 hours long enough to find somewhere else to go. I was not going to let my family spend even one night in that fire trap

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Jul 2017
This review does not reflect our holiday home it would appear that there has been some sort of a mistake and I'm in the process of having it removed
Paul g
“Clean Family Friendly accommodation”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The house is right beside the quay in westport with restaurants, hotels and pubs nearby. A 5 min drive from the centre of westport. The house was clean with a nice open plan kitchen/living room area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 May 2017
Thanks Paul for your lovely review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your time at our Holiday Home.Patricia:)
claredaly...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“close to town center, perfect touring base.”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Lovely house, well situated near local pubs and restaurants. Good parking spaces. Owner easy to reach.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Apr 2017
Thanks Clare, for your lovely review, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay in our holiday home. Kind Regards, Patricia
Marcat200...
“Centrally located”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Booked in for a weekend with our 3 kids. Everything that was needed was there. Centra shop only 1 min away which was very convenient. Went up the road to the pool in the Westport Woods hotel every morning with 2 of the kids. No problem with on street car parking and only minutes away from Westport House and a few good restaurants. The only draw back was that went we got to the house it was very cold and some of the heaters didnt work so it took a while for the house to warm up. If we had no kids this wouldn't cost us a thought.

5 Jan 2017
Thank you for your good review and I'm glad ye enjoyed your stay at our holiday home.So sorry about the glitch in the heating which has. Since been tended to.Kind Regards and a Happy New Year,Patriccia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$105
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing