“Fabulous Kayaking time with Ali!!”

Saoirse na Mara Sea Kayaking
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhilarating trips and instruction by sea kayak in the stunning waters of Ireland's Atlantic Coast. Enjoy full or half day trips or opt for our evening sunset trips! An amazing experience. Ali Donald and his team are highly qualified, experienced guides who love their jobs, and enjoy sharing the unique seascapes, wildlife and stories of the area with you. We are a mobile company so we can take advantage of the best weather and locations for the ultimate sea kayaking experience. See you on the water!
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Having Ali as our guide was a great choice. Not only that he is a fun and wonderful person to kayak with but also very knowledgeable about the area. My boyfriend and I learned a lot about Ireland’s culture, history, geography and other specifics about the area. I love the folklore part. Ali will tell you a lot about Ireland's giants, fairies and leprechauns.

We had a swell time. I recommend Ali Donald when planning of sea kayaking on the West Coast of Ireland. Ali the best!!!

All reviews
"skills"
in 4 reviews
"geography"

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great first time kayaking experience!! Daniel is a great teacher (literally) and very knowledgeable. Would recommend to any level kayaker, beginner to advanced.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If I could give 6 stars I would! Brilliant guided trip with Ali who took my daughter and I out this morning. He is so knowledgable about both kayaking and the local area, felt like we had not only a safe enjoyable trip but also a lesson in science, geography and history! Highly recommend it. A real adventure. Thanks again Ali, Steve & Mia.

1  Thank padi08
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We are a Family of four who went kayaking with Ali.
Ali look after us all and was an excellent and engaging instructor.

We were very fortunate to see dolphins whilst out kayaking in the Atlantic.

The memory will stay with us.

Ali's friendly and easy going manner put us all at ease.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Ali took myself and my two girls (8 and 10) out in two double kayaks. It was a fantastic experience. We started from Actons Campsite in Streamstown Bay and explored the coastline and inlets to the south. Ali is a top class experienced kayaker and guide on marine life (seaweed tasting included!) and local history. We even got to run a small rapid out of a tidal lagoon which was a thrill.

Recommend a trip with Ali for any age group and ability.