4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$133
PricelineUS$133
TravelocityUS$133
1,750 results
All reviews coast bar waterfront restaurant harbour view fourth floor lovely hotel clew bay croagh patrick swimming pool bar food steam room would highly recommend this hotel thermal suite two nights short break top class enjoyable stay town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous! Thermal suite is lovely and clean. Had the most amazing massage with Steph couldn't reccomend her more ⭐⭐
The only downside is the Relaxation room is too small and the beds and cushions aren't very comfy!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Fraser, General Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Leonie

Thank you for taking the time to write a five star review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your spa treatment. I have passed on your comments to Steph. We appreciate your feedback regarding the beds and cushions.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

General

Reviewed 1 July 2022

We stayed one night and upgraded to a Seaview room. The room was clean, comfortable and a comfortable bed. It was warm so without air-conditioning being available we left a window slightly open. We heard every car and noise from people walking past the hotel at 02.00.
We wished we had forgone the view for a quiet nights sleep.
We ate in the hotel at night and at breakfast. The food and service was okay, not good not bad

Room tip: Seaview rooms means noise from passing traffic

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am disappointed to read that the air conditioning wasn't working. These units were installed in May and were approved by the installation company. I wish you had brought it to our attention and we would have been able to address it. I have passed your comments on to the various departments and they will address the comments with their teams.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed at Westport coast for 1 night and honestly, I didn't want to leave. It is an amazing hotel with lovely staff, great swimming/leisure facilities and for someone who loves their food, an amazing breakfast selection and dinner menu!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 June 2022

Dear Megan,
Thank you for your 5 star review. I hope you get to stay longer next time.

Thanking you,
Fiona Gannon
Deputy Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Brilliant hotel. Loved every minute of our stay. The restaurant is 5 star. Absolutely fantastic and staff so nice. Breakfast good but would be better if orange juice was freshly squeezed and maybe some smoothie option. Otherwise fantastic ! Can’t wait to come back. Bedrooms perfect

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Fraser, General Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a five star review. I am delighted to read that you had such a great time while staying with us. I Have passed on your comments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2022

We stayed here from the 6th June to the 9th June and as per usual we were not disappointed. Bedroom beautiful , bar renovation is absolutely fantastic. Food was delicious both in the bar in the evenings and breakfast in the rooftop restaurant was cooked to our taste and was lovely. The Spa is a great place to switch off from the cares of the world and relax. I had a pedicure with a lovely new therapist named Zita and I was 100% happy. I don’t like naming members of staff as I think they are all lovely and helpful and friendly but I have to single out the lovely Fiona on reception who ensured we got a beautiful room overlooking the Quay.... Thank you Fiona. We will definitely be returning soon again. .... We did miss Declan the barman.

Dear Geraldine,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

We always appreciate hearing back from our guests and it gives us great pleasure to learn that you had such a lovely experience. I am delighted to read that you like the new renovations.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Zita & Fiona. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,